5/5/17 Scheduled Maintenance

Ueda

maintenanceimage.png

Dear Ninja,

The server will be down for a few hours on 5th May, 20:00 EST for us to test and release some updates.
Please take note and find some other things to do during this time.

My current recommendations are: Legion and Jessica Jones (Netflix)

Regards,
Rory

• Like 9

I actually wanted to check Legion out. And if you're going to watch Jessica Jones, you have to watch all the other Marvel shows, Iron Fist wasn't that great, buuuuuuutt you should familiar yourself with every character so when The Defenders comes out you can follow along better. :)

• Like 3

Just now, Riley said:

I actually wanted to check Legion out. And if you're going to watch Jessica Jones, you have to watch all the other Marvel shows, Iron Fist wasn't that great, buuuuuuutt you should familiar yourself with every character so when The Defenders comes out you can follow along better. :)

I haven't watched the other Marvel Shows yet, but I think it's actually fine to start with Jessica Jones, since I'm still following along well.
Looking forward to The Defenders!

Legion was dope.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rory said:

I haven't watched the other Marvel Shows yet, but I think it's actually fine to start with Jessica Jones, since I'm still following along well.
Looking forward to The Defenders!

Legion was dope.

You have to see Daredevil! It's where it all started and it's really good.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Riley said:

You have to see Daredevil! It's where it all started and it's really good.

I don't know about that :x I've never been into Daredevil as a hero. I just love Krysten Ritter.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2017 at 10:41 PM, Rory said:

I don't know about that :x I've never been into Daredevil as a hero. I just love Krysten Ritter.

:P The main reason Daredevil is a starting point is because of a Doctor you'll be introduced to. Said doctor is pretty much across all the Netflix marvel shows at this point lol. I wrote this to make it as spoiler free as possible 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2017 at 11:28 PM, Riley said:

:( Iron Fist is honestly my favorite out of the lot.

Also, I'm getting connection lost when I try to play as well.