Blastcore

Question

[suggestion] Instance Missions

Well, this suggestion is about doing missions in separated generated map instances. It would be something like this:

• Player (With his group in case there's one.) talks to the Mission Guy selecting any of the available missions.
  • After selecting the mission, player (and it's group, in the case there's one.) will be teleported to a new (or used map instance in case it's empty) generated map instance just for them.

Then the process of doing the mission would be the same as you do always.

It would avoid kill stealing, and also, if there's a lot of people doing the same mission as you, map would be full of people making it a bit annoying. It would also make group missions (in case they're added) way better.

----------

Instead of deleting the map when players have finished the mission, it could be used by other people.(It'd avoid creating more maps, and it would just need to set the NPCs, sort of a restart.)

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

We will have story line missions, that probably will have instances so... i don`t think you were the first to think at that 

I just made 100 posts so i`m  pretty much a big deal now...

Posted Image

Also, yea I didn't think about story line missions so those may just work that way.

We will have story line missions, that probably will have instances so... i don`t think you were the first to think at that 

I just made 100 posts so i`m  pretty much a big deal now...

Posted Image

100 Post is the new 10 my friend ^_^ #CatchUp