Exploit and rollback

Ueda

51 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

A lot of people here are saying things, and essentially trying to say "Why not just pick out those who abused the exploit, and punish them!" but it's not that easy..

Also I would like to add this is beta, it's our job as players during this beta to test the mechanics of the new features added and report our findings to the staff. I was testing how the mechanics for this new feature was and reported my findings, you could do your shared missions past the daily limit. This is alarming when some missions for lvl 30+ players can reach over 200+k. I noticed a group of players constantly doing this mission over and over. So I contacted staff about the specifics behind this new feature to find out you are only suppose to be able to do 3 missions a day regardless if it's shared or a mission you get from r n g gods. If those people repeating steal documents were left unchecked they would have been level 50 by today. And trust me these aren't the people you want being 50 while we are stuck catching up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Then think about this, the 50 players who get rolled back a maximum of 12 hours, or the 4000 players who lost out on a month of training to people who gained unfair advantages within the time a bugged patch was online.

Rollback or not, there is still no punishment for the set number of players, this time it may not be done but players must heed to the voice of the GMs. Their is a rollback this time but if there is a next time will you all do the same? As I said before, examples must be set. Being a GM is like being a parent, telling players to stop do something over and over and not give punishments will just spoil the community whereby players will just exploit and think that nothing will be done if they don't get individual punishments, 

I have not lose much whereby others have gain a lot so a rollback it not that much of a problem for me but I very much hope that it the future before an update is given the it be tested almost to the max because this could of easily been forseen.

If I may give my advice, I think if share mission is to be a thing then their should be a limit to the number of mission a player can do a day, and this is for all missions for that day not just the one you get in the Kaze office.

• Like 1

• Ueda locked this topic