3rd Chunin Exams

Ueda

On 29/05/2017 at 5:49 PM, kur said:

30k was never expensive i could easily make that with any builds i did. 5k is asking for low levels to join not that i dont mind. more the better ;) 

It is not everyone who have amazing build like you :D

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PoJob said:

is it cancelled? why is it so silent in here? where is the website-chat and will the exam be streamed?

It's not cancelled bro it's still going on bro and their isn't a website chat anymore we all talk on discord now, join in. Plus yea they are streaming most likely on twitch.

The 3rd Chunin Exams has ended!

Conclusions

Unlike the first 2 chunin exams, this time the promotions will heavily be based on the choices made by the Kage of each village. As such, promotions will require some time to verify (Rules, Regulations, Abuses etc.) and approve (through Game Masters and myself). Some brief updates from a quick meeting with the Hokage and Kazekage.

- Sand village will promote up to 5 Chunin immediately
- Leaf village will promote 8 Chunin immediately
- Sand village will be holding a second mini-exam to find more potential Chunin in the coming week.
- Potential Jonin and Specialized Jonin Promotions for the Leaf Village are incoming.
- The fate of the peace between both villages seems intact, but uncertain.

I'd like to thank everyone who has participated today. It was definitely  the hardest and longest Chunin Exam to host yet. This time round, my goal was to get more Chunin to populate both villages so that we can start promoting past Chunin Rank, and also to maintain a healthy population of ranked ninja. In a way, Chunin, Jonin and Specialized Jonin are all part of the team, when we run events like today, you will see our Chunin like @Konahri, @Zintosso and @Indra back to help run the event at a last minute notice. This is because once you promote, you have a certain increased responsibility to the village, in terms of RP!

Good job to all our returning Chunins, returning participants and to the two Kage @Shirou and @Miki who did well and took a lot of initiatives today. RP in Nin Online has never been this rich, and I hope as we go on, players will continue to take initiatives to build on it the way our prominent players have been doing. I see a good direction for where RP is headed in the coming years, and it's all good signs. There is both drama and interesting positive relationships between players, organizations and villages.

Check back here tomorrow to see a final update on promotions and the Sand village mini-exam!

• Like 16

• Ueda locked this topic