3rd Chunin Exams

Ueda

ChuninExam3.jpg

Dear Ninja,

You are invited to join the 3rd Chunin Exams on the 10th June 2017. This will also be the 1st Joint Chunin Exam, where both Sand Ninja and Leaf Ninja will participate in!

Chunin Exams details
The event registration will take place at 1pm EST on 10th June and the entire event will commence at 2pm EST. It may last anywhere between 1 - 4 hours depending on how far our Genins make it. Participants are expected to stay throughout the event. The registration will take place in the Chunin Exam registration hall!

Requirements

• You are to form your own teams of 3 before or during the registration phase. There is no level requirement!
  • Academy Students are not allowed to participate, you have to promote to Genin rank if you want to participate.
  • The entry fee for each team is 15,000 Ryo, prepare to hand over the in-game currency to Shiken during the registration phase after a GM has verified you through the gate.
  • Teams that are registered along with a Chunin/Jonin Rank Sensei will have their entry fee waived. However, the Sensei must stay throughout the event and may only enter one team.
  • Missing Ninja cannot participate in the Chunin Exams.
  • Kages of each village have the right to debar ninja from their village from joining. Valid reasons include (but not limited to) misbehavior, breaking treaties, disobeying commands.

Rules & Regulations
In order to run the event smoothly, your cooperation is required, as such, rule breakers will be kicked from the event which may result in his/her entire team's disqualification.

1. Stay in character
    Unless you need to ask a serious question,  stay in character during the event.

2. Remain online and active
    If you choose to go AFK and you miss calls for you, we will not wait for you.
    If you disconnect, quickly reconnect and inform a GM.

3. Follow instructions
    The GMs and myself will be giving instructions to follow throughout the event

Watching the Chunin Events Live
We will be streaming the event Live on our Twitch channel, there will be live commentary by @HypnoMan who also covered the first Chunin Exam, which you can view on our Youtube Channel.

Conclusion
For participants of the previous chunin exams, you know how tricky everything can be, so be extra careful!
What will change up this time? Who knows really? Will anyone even pass?

Regards,
Rory

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Wingless said:

OH I was thinking each for some reason, thats much easier to afford than 15k I thought I needed. Thanks!

I was hoping it was 15 each to keep certain scrubs out but it is what it is.

• Like 3

These events should be free also the chuunin vest should appear in your inventory after promotion instead of the need to buy it. What are already chuunin people doing in the exam itself which is for genins-only.

I'm level 40 and I've 2-4k all the time as I need to buy more shuriken for certain missions, there is alot wrong with this system in my opinion. This favorites people that don't need to buy utility at all.

Other than that great post!

• Like 2

I've recently watched the previous chunin exams and they looked really interesting. It's going to be great, but really hard at the same time.. Because some people will probably possess a 2nd mastery until then and I'm sitting here with one that feels super unfinished. :D Gotta build a good team for that exam!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hawt said:

I've recently watched the previous chunin exams and they looked really interesting. It's going to be great, but really hard at the same time.. Because some people will probably possess a 2nd mastery until then and I'm sitting here with one that feels super unfinished. :D Gotta build a good team for that exam!

Well, dont think about that first, you will to pass the first part... and it is alot harder. To my view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaguya Light said:

These events should be free also the chuunin vest should appear in your inventory after promotion instead of the need to buy it. What are already chuunin people doing in the exam itself which is for genins-only.

I'm level 40 and I've 2-4k all the time as I need to buy more shuriken for certain missions, there is alot wrong with this system in my opinion. This favorites people that don't need to buy utility at all.

They're entering teams of Genin into the exam as their students, which is why their teams enter for free.
The Genin that want to apply for the examination without a Chunin/Jonin Sensei have to pay the fee themselves.

There's a lot of ways to make ryo :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kaguya Light said:

I have to buy Shuriken and Senbon and I can pay for my whole team to enter.  I don't think you're playing right. 

6 minutes ago, Riley Haruno said:

I have to buy Shuriken and Senbon and I can pay for my whole team to enter.  I don't think you're playing right. 

Duping ryo and abusing broken bounty is playing right?

Edit; People got thousands of ryo just by suiciding with PvP on at venomous snakes; and never got their ryo removed from their inventory

• Like 1