4th Anniversary Exclusive Item

Ueda

4thAnniversary.jpg

Dear Ninja,

This month is Nin Online's 4th Anniversary month, which means 4 years ago, I began development on the game you are experiencing live now. We have come so far since then, and still have a lot more planned. This month, we will run the 1st Joint Chunin Exam as well as launch ANBU, Sand Assassins and the Akatsuki, which we are very excited for.

To celebrate our 4th Anniversary, we are going to be selling a limited time only cosmetic item - Ceramic War Armor!

9ZG8QKr.png  Mc7XdWs.gif  Yb2Mepg.gif

While it may look like the Red War Armor, it features improved animations and some small golden embroidery. The Ceramic War Armor will be on sale from 1st June - 30th June. As with any future time-exclusive cosmetics, after it's sale period, it will not be available for purchase anymore, but will be tradeable in-game so that it may be passed on.

We hope that you continue playing Nin Online, and look forward to more updates soon!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 8

As a little side message for those who have been here all this time.

Thanks for the continuous support and thank you for making the game possible :)
I know there are a lot of issues still prevailing and a lot left to be desired at this point in our development, but since you've been here for all this time, I think you'll be able to trust me when I say I won't stop working to make the game better! It's only a matter of time.

I love all of you, the recent month have been a tough one for me, but the private messages you guys have been sending me to cheer me on has made all the difference.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you all at the Chunin Exams.

• Like 11

Happy 4th Anniversary everyone! It's great to see NinOnline to have come so far. And of course it's all thanks to our wonderful staff and dedicated players. So bless you all. We certainly couldn't have done it without the staff, nor our wonderful players who have been supporting the game for so long. I hope we can celebrate this wonderful moment together. And of course I hope to see many more great years to come. I've personally been around since 2013 and honestly I have to say that words cannot express how much a single game/community has touched me. We've all grown and made progress within our personal lives, yet we've all kept a close sentiment and our love towards this amazing community. Can't wait what the future has in store for us all.

I hope everyone is getting prepared for the Chunin Exam by the way, because it's definitely going to be a blast. Also I can't wait for the new content/updates that may follow right after! 

Also nice screenshot you've taken there Wilkor. ^^ It looks great

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Teasky2 said:

How about items that give stat modifiers like +3 int  or +3 str that can be used by all classes?

We're against adding stats to any items except weapons. Clothing is meant to be RP, weapons on the other hand for Weapon Master are for those that like to get better gear.

There are potential ways for us to have better throwing weapons and such in the future for all classes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Menma Uzumaki said:

What about the stylish blade giving +3 chakra?

No adjustments to stats will be done on weapons. It is meant to only give a few points, to make it not a game changer item in PvP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wilkor said:

White armor is tradeable so I woudn't be sure about it 

I thought this would be clear, I've edited the item to give a warning and the character reset NPC is clearer on this now.
Tradeable cosmetic items are treated as normal items once claimed from Gumi!
That means if you reset your character, they will disappear!

• Like 1