3rd Chunin Exams Results

Ueda

Guys.. Specialized Jonin rank is not a higher rank than Chunin. It's a rank outside of the regular promotions, similar to council members title. Saku still needs to participate in Chunins to get the regular line of command promotions. Specialized Jonin rank is given to people who have Jonin-level abilities in ONE area of the ninja arts.

I wrote this in the op.

Jonin promotions will be announced soon, when Sand Village has suitable jonins as well.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Rory said:

Guys.. Specialized Jonin rank is not a higher rank than Chunin. It's a rank outside of the regular promotions, similar to council members title. Saku still needs to participate in Chunins to get the regular line of command promotions. Specialized Jonin rank is given to people who have Jonin-level abilities in ONE area of the ninja arts.

I wrote this in the op.

Jonin promotions will be announced soon, when Sand Village has suitable jonins as well.

We got that but Jonin level abilities in one art sounds more like a rank up from Chunin who aren't quite just ready for Jonin level. 

1 hour ago, Rory said:

I wrote this in the op.

1:1 from Naruto's universe. Agree 100%.

9 hours ago, Rory said:

I wrote this in the op.

How much money do I need to give you on your patreon to also get Specialized Jonin rank?

3 hours ago, NEUTRALMEDICDONTKILL said:

How much money do I need to give you on your patreon to also get Specialized Jonin rank?

Jokes on you buddy, I am poor as fuck. I don't even have Gold status and not a single cash shop item either :P
But hey, if you keep up with the forums and contribute you can get Silver Ninja rank (the title I currently possess) and with enough dedication and genuine interest in the development of NinOnline you might get Specialized Jounin too!

Good luck with that!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saku said:

Jokes on you buddy, I am poor as fuck. I don't even have Gold status and not a single cash shop item either :P
But hey, if you keep up with the forums and contribute you can get Silver Ninja rank (the title I currently possess) and with enough dedication and genuine interest in the development of NinOnline you might get Specialized Jounin too!

Good luck with that!

Preach.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to all.

Whether or not the results were different, there would always be some people who feel the promoted persons didn't deserve said promotion.
Don't let that demotivate or hinder you in any way. Push forward! Keep working! Jounin is just around the corner.

And to those who didn't make it this time around, use this exam as a learning experience for the next one. You'll get it eventually! 

• 4 months later...