Sand Chunin Exams Promotions

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

Today the Sand Village held an independent Chunin Exams! Thank you all of those who turned up to participate.
Out of the 10 teams that participated, the promotions that have been decided on are:

@nut @bowieeee @MrChubb @Pervy Sage

Congratulations on your promotions!
Do note that as this is a Sand village Chunin Exam and not a joint Chunin Exam, your rank should only be kept within the village. You may not change villages, however, you may become missing ninja.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 6

No way.... im sorry but this time, i dont get it...

oh well anyway, like i said to Vesta the true ninja are the one who can accept the defeat.... so i will accept it again...

Well GG everyone try to make us proud of you, and show to us that you deserve it! ;) good job

The young Genin, seated in class within the Leaf acedmy, listening to weekly intel-brief by his master Chunin.

"This week we have important news! The Sand village held an independent Chunin exams and four Chunin were elected, they're growing in force...!"  The Chunin said.

Zhunk shouts while flexing: "Congratulations yet they're no match for a strong Genin like me!", the Chunin quickly smacks the young cocky Genin - kicking him out of class for the rest of the day.

((Well done! Each one of you deserve this rank, I hope you'll contribute to your village RP!))

It was good to see that someone from my team have became chunin, I had hoped that all could of became chunin but that was made impossible because bowieeee had to fight her two teammates but never the less, we have more chunin in sand now and there is "rest for the wicked" I mean "weary"