Work In Progress/Debate, Shukaku.

Fernando

Hello fellows, I'm here to show you a preview of something close to what Shukaku should look like in game(If they end up using mine), Its still a WIP and I need you guys to suggest me modifications and whatnot in the design and attacks. So far, its supposed to just stand there and breathe and control sand around it as well as shoot wind blasts from its mouth, I was planning of him summoning Sand balls that when you get close to them they randomly attack you. Whatever, just started yesterday with the making of this and spent about 50 minutes of on/off work. CNC is welcome as said.

Posted Image-->Posted Image

Edit: I'm here, being lazy, just wanted to try merging the body with the shading with the floor, looks weird but I want your opinion guys.

• Like 5

Very Talent Iconner, i suggest you make alot of AOE attacks, like waves of sand, or for example say we are all attacking the beast, it takes a rest and summons little shikkakus to fight so it can regain a little health.. ehh i dont know :p x

Did jesus die and create you :(

I'm not into religion,  we come out of pussy, live to get in pussy and die with pussy. So yeah, the answer to your question is pussy.

You should definately make bijuus for this game

I am, can't you tell?

Very Talent Iconner, i suggest you make alot of AOE attacks, like waves of sand, or for example say we are all attacking the beast, it takes a rest and summons little shikkakus to fight so it can regain a little health.. ehh i dont know :p x

The way I want it to be, is actually bijuus having 1-3  1 target only attacks dealing almost 1hitK0 damage depending on the player's stats/level (I hate the level systems, I will beg so much for it to be removed) and 1-3 AoE attacks, with wide range/full map range that you can block by dodging/jumping/shield jutsus/kawamiri. And I think I'll suggest to the team something not as easy as you could believe, it could actually happen that it recquires a minimum of 20 high level players to only stop/stun the bijuu (depending on the bijuu).

Okay so I think the extra blue definitely gives it an even better look. But, I don't think you should keep it the same texture as the floor. Also thanks for reading the suggestions of some guy who doesn't sprite. I hope i'm giving valuable criticism. B)

Totally valuable, doesn't matter how experienced you are at spriting, the result must be appealing for the players, not for me. And I just thought it'd look good tho, not that much.

Hello fellows, I'm here to show you a preview of something close to what Shukaku should look like in game(If they end up using mine), Its still a WIP and I need you guys to suggest me modifications and whatnot in the design and attacks. So far, its supposed to just stand there and breathe and control sand around it as well as shoot wind blasts from its mouth, I was planning of him summoning Sand balls that when you get close to them they randomly attack you. Whatever, just started yesterday with the making of this and spent about 50 minutes of on/off work. CNC is welcome as said.

Posted Image-->Posted Image

Edit: I'm here, being lazy, just wanted to try merging the body with the shading with the floor, looks weird but I want your opinion guys.

Eyes very bulbous try looking at a reference/picture of the Shukaku, and the head could use a tad change while getting rid of the roundness the chin has a little as well. Looking good though.

Greetings,

The colors on the markings are -very- distracting. My eye gets irritated - I'm not sure where to look and it gives me a headache.

Anatomically speaking, there are some things that can be improved. The arms look too thin in proportion to the fattiness of the stomach area. 

This is just a suggestion, but try a darker color for the skin so that there's a clear contrast between the sand turf and the sprite. It feels like I'm watching a big bulbous ooze of sand in the turf. 

Form-wise, there are a lot of line jags and line errors that could be improved.

Perspective-wise, Shukaku's head looks like it's looking up - not forward. Drop the gaze and put more emphasis on the head.

Aside from that, it looks cool ;)