Current Status - Nin Online Alpha

Whack

Hey everyone! Sorry we haven't posted any development logs or anything recently, we have been very busy!

From only a day of alpha testing, we were able to gather enough information to keep us busy for weeks. As you know, we decided to take the server down until further notice. In the mean time, we have been working hard to fix bugs and problems, while adding new things as well. We have fixed the updater, and optimized the server much more. I'd also like you to welcome @Abhi2011 to the team, who will be programming alongside me. Abhi has been working on a separate login server, to increase server speed and stability, while also allowing multiple game servers and forum account to game account integration. I have been working on server optimization, including compression of files for shorter sending times, reducing packets being sent, and texture loading/unloading on the fly. Also, I have fixed numerous bugs, such as not being able to sell items, as well as making major improvements to the projectiles system that will be used for Shuriken Jutsus and more. We are not sure when the server will be back up, but please be patient, and remember we are only in a testing phase, and that gameplay mechanics are nowhere near complete.

Thanks, and see you all again soon!

Regards,

Whack

• Like 10

Thanks for the heads up Whack! Now there won't be as much questions from newer members about the server though when do they ever really read the forums... We will be sure to spread the word and thanks for all the hard work you guys have been putting in, DO WORK SON! & Good looking on that updater Abhi always nice to know there is another person helping to make this game better and push it even further. Hey the more the merrier..... and faster  ^_^

• Like 2