I'm going to laugh so much if the Naruto series unexpectedly has a dark ending, like the world just blows up and Goku isn't around to use the dragon balls.

Well, I didn't want to spoil the ending for anybody, but it turns out that Itachi was actually evil all along. He has gathered enough chakra to place the world in an Izanagi, where he and Hanabi rule. While this is all going on, Naruto and Sasuke have been in a coma, induced by powerful genjutsu. These adventures they have been going through are nothing but an illusion.

--

This prologue seems to be repeating the original story (almost).

Well, I didn't want to spoil the ending for anybody, but it turns out that Itachi was actually evil all along. He has gathered enough chakra to place the world in an Izanagi, where he and Hanabi rule. While this is all going on, Naruto and Sasuke have been in a coma, induced by powerful genjutsu. These adventures they have been going through are nothing but an illusion.

--

This prologue seems to be repeating the original story (almost).

Well, you got me... Now look into my eye down here ...

I like it generally. But the copycat group seemed like a lazy way to link it to Naruto once more. Maybe change the color of the group from Red = "Aka" to something else. They would still be copycat but more original this way. Maybe WhiteMoon...in Japanese.  Shiroitsuki

And white would represent the rinnegan and the cause of the tailed-beasts aggression would be the cause ,of the birth of a new Sage of 6 paths etc etc etc. 

• Like 1

Well, I didn't want to spoil the ending for anybody, but it turns out that Itachi was actually evil all along. He has gathered enough chakra to place the world in an Izanagi, where he and Ino rule. While this is all going on, Naruto and Sasuke have been in a coma, induced by powerful genjutsu. These adventures they have been going through are nothing but an illusion. -- This prologue seems to be repeating the original story (almost).

Fixed* -- How so? All the tailed beasts are living in peace with people for 200 years and we're bringing the Akatsuki back with a new purpose and under a new leader. It's a copycat group going under a scary old banner. The only thing this prologue reveals that is similar to the original series would probably be shaky relationships between the countries.

I've noticed one small flaw with the prologue. It's probably not a good idea for it to be set 200 years after the war since everything is based on the way things are in the anime currently, 200 years in the future things would look pretty different. So imho a setting based 200 years into the future would be more appropriate for a game that is more loosely based on the manga/anime as opposed to being directly influenced by it and it's current state/design of surroundings.

I've noticed one small flaw with the prologue. It's probably not a good idea for it to be set 200 years after the war since everything is based on the way things are in the anime currently, 200 years in the future things would look pretty different. So imho a setting based 200 years into the future would be more appropriate for a game that is more loosely based on the manga/anime as opposed to being directly influenced by it and it's current state/design of surroundings.

Well yeah, but we're changing things. 200 years is a lot of time, I agree. We'll be sure to stay true to the situation by adding new things and feeling free to change things if we please to fit it.

• Like 1