recruitment is going slow anyone else want to join a organization that is all about getting drunk, high and destruction 

Sounds fun. But i cannot join for not only do i want to be tsuchikage but this sounds like most of the people i chill with but i will recommend one soldier for you. I assure you she is powerful

Her is her picture:

Posted Image

• Like 1

Sounds fun. But i cannot join for not only do i want to be tsuchikage but this sounds like most of the people i chill with but i will recommend one soldier for you. I assure you she is powerful

Her is her picture:

Posted Image

Is.....Is she wearing pants?

So side note. Only people who achieve S class should be aloud in the Akatsuki I think. Otherwise it'll just be one strong ninja with all of his weak ass friends that he invited. We need requirements. Of course these requirements can be thought of later. It's not a pressing matter. 

So side note. Only people who achieve S class should be aloud in the Akatsuki I think. Otherwise it'll just be one strong ninja with all of his weak ass friends that he invited. We need requirements. Of course these requirements can be thought of later. It's not a pressing matter. 

No she isn't. No she isn't  B)

Also I think we could atleast lower that to a rank

Do you really think that Rory would make it that way everyone will be able to join Akatsuki?

I mean hell...not even byond games are so stupid....

Lots of people are complaining about the 200 years but no one is offering a new one. I have serious doubts that anyone in this community is capable of writing a more interesting prologue, let alone one that is grammatically and syntaxially correct.

Who will prove me wrong?

• Like 1

I think the prologue is genius, seriously, I've never witnessed such a roleplaying powerful prologue. First of all they tell us that the balance of the world war/peace related is unstable and that its up to us to make it up, UP TO US, THE PLAYERS, means the whole game depends on US and our interactions with each other. Then they add a threat, not major, so that we actually have the option to get that organization to work for us or we can ally to beat it, honestly, such a short thing with so much story and possibilities makes me proud to read, very good job, can't wait for more to be added.

• Like 2

Lots of people are complaining about the 200 years but no one is offering a new one. I have serious doubts that anyone in this community is capable of writing a more interesting prologue, let alone one that is grammatically and syntaxially correct.

Who will prove me wrong?

I could right an entire book for an intro for Ninonline re-creating an entirely new detailed story line for all of us to follow with relative ease. I mean, I did go to college and I studied British Literature for 4 years. I could top what Rory did without even thinking about it; based on writing a story. However the thing is, what Rory wrote is special and there is nothing wrong with it. I actually love our intro storyline and would much rather keep it this way. That and I don't have the time to write anything at the moment due to work.

the only people who are allowed in are those i say so, and i have no friends :(

LOL Well I am going to be turning evil in the game regardless. I wouldn't mind joining, I guess. But that would depend on who is in charge of such an organization.

The simple fact is, count me in. I want to see other ninja bleed to death. Look at my bio and tell me otherwise ;)

the Akatsuki positions are filled by members who prove themselves with action you want to join prove it

I was being sarcastic................. -_-.  And besides, until somebody even hits level 20, based on that being the top level at the start of the game, I doubt Akatsuki will be around at the beginning.  And from the sound of it, Akatsuki won't work out if players get ahead of themselves and resort to individuality rather then cooperation.  In that case I might just kill everybody in Akatsuki and create my own organization muwahahahahaha  :p  ;)  :p  :p

Lmao!!!! by the way my friend sent me this picture the other day ha ha :D

Posted Image

I was being sarcastic................. -_-.  And besides, until somebody even hits level 20, based on that being the top level at the start of the game, I doubt Akatsuki will be around at the beginning.  And from the sound of it, Akatsuki won't work out if players get ahead of themselves and resort to individuality rather then cooperation.  In that case I might just kill everybody in Akatsuki and create my own organization muwahahahahaha  :p  ;)  :p  :p

Lmao!!!! by the way my friend sent me this picture the other day ha ha :D

My akatsuki will be a merc force and not this "destory everything and fuck everyone"

i will not accept people who go around mass murdering every person thinking they will get in, of course i have a greater goal in mind but that is to be kept a secret untill it is to late for them to act

i will become the akatsuki leader its already true

My akatsuki will be a merc force and not this "destory everything and fuck everyone"

i will not accept people who go around mass murdering every person thinking they will get in, of course i have a greater goal in mind but that is to be kept a secret untill it is to late for them to act

i will become the akatsuki leader its already true

I see what you mean.  Well in that case we'll need to get more powerful then everybody else then.  That means once we do reach the level cap, as soon as a new level cap is put into place, we need to be on it like white on rice. :D

I could right an entire book for an intro for Ninonline re-creating an entirely new detailed story line for all of us to follow with relative ease. I mean, I did go to college and I studied British Literature for 4 years. I could top what Rory did without even thinking about it; based on writing a story. However the thing is, what Rory wrote is special and there is nothing wrong with it. I actually love our intro storyline and would much rather keep it this way. That and I don't have the time to write anything at the moment due to work. LOL Well I am going to be turning evil in the game regardless. I wouldn't mind joining, I guess. But that would depend on who is in charge of such an organization. The simple fact is, count me in. I want to see other ninja bleed to death. Look at my bio and tell me otherwise ;)

I hate to burst your bubble, but there are syntax errors even in the first part of this post. Don't use semicolons if you can't do so correctly. I also have to call into question your lack of free time. After all, you do have more posts than I do.