Well yeah, but we're changing things. 200 years is a lot of time, I agree. We'll be sure to stay true to the situation by adding new things and feeling free to change things if we please to fit it.

Saying this, are we allowed to make suggestions for lore? Big events that took place, perhaps memorials. I think that'd be interesting.

• Like 2

Iruka lived for another 200 years according to his appearance in the alpha ;)

The funny thing is I initially thought I had named him "Iruki" hahaha.

Saying this, are we allowed to make suggestions for lore? Big events that took place, perhaps memorials. I think that'd be interesting.

Yes :)

200 hundred years and no sign of new technologies. Amazing world without television and CIA stalking us by web. LOL

Agreed! with you completely you can't just say it's 200 years in the future and have everything the same like the kage wall their would be more additions to it not just the ones we know of. 

@Kenzo There are already Televisions, VCRs, Walkie Talkies and plenty of technology in the Naruto timeline.

It's just not very prominent a thing you know. They have jutsus and shit to shoot fire from their mouth, they don't need guns and tanks.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Technology

no but they would have modified their armor, weapons and etc.. also more then likely the uchiha clan has died off as well as most people with the knowledge of the forbidden jutsus. Also honestly unless the leaf is a poor country they would have developed easier ways to form jutsus! channel chakra, and their buildings/ cities would have grown due to the fact of growth of the population, Technology would have also advanced in 200 years just saying.  

@Rory Well, all this things are in series, I just were talking about EVOLUTION and new technologies, like TVs turning into Plasma TVs... 200 years is a lot of time, the technology in real world change too fast, but I'm just kidding. The game is nice this way! I like it, and I'm anxious to play.

@Kenzo There are already Televisions, VCRs, Walkie Talkies and plenty of technology in the Naruto timeline. It's just not very prominent a thing you know. They have jutsus and shit to shoot fire from their mouth, they don't need guns and tanks.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Technology

You know what would be interesting if civilians who couldn't pass the academy got piss off and said fuck ninja and then tried protecting themselves with all sorts of crazy weapons.

• Like 1

My input on this Prologue is of course I enjoy it.. and I agree it will be nice to make a lore to give more details to the history of the Nin Online World.. but that's something that has to be done by the Developers specially once the game upgrades beyond Beta Testing.. but other than that I want to say.. It will be nice to see a new Akatsuki for the Story line Missions and Bosses on a Naruto game for once period.. "Originality will expand through the World of Nin Online".

I do find it stupid when someone says I will be the Akatsuki leader and bring the destruction of the world.. I'm not saying Villains don't have purpose but obviously if its a game or a manga or an anime or any other type of Media.. The Good will "Always" triumph because a negative ending will never exist unless the writers are retarded.

Edit: People say some retarded things there needs to be a dislike button and I think likes and profile views should effect the Stars on your profile rather then people just putting whatever they want either based on if they like or dislike you.

Edited by Kyouya Aido

@Rory Well, all this things are in series, I just were talking about EVOLUTION and new technologies, like TVs turning into Plasma TVs... 200 years is a lot of time, the technology in real world change too fast, but I'm just kidding. The game is nice this way! I like it, and I'm anxious to play.

We could have plasma TVs and cellphones. But the thing is, there will still be ninjas not really using them. :p

Agreed! with you completely you can't just say it's 200 years in the future and have everything the same like the kage wall their would be more additions to it not just the ones we know of. 

no but they would have modified their armor, weapons and etc.. also more then likely the uchiha clan has died off as well as most people with the knowledge of the forbidden jutsus. Also honestly unless the leaf is a poor country they would have developed easier ways to form jutsus! channel chakra, and their buildings/ cities would have grown due to the fact of growth of the population, Technology would have also advanced in 200 years just saying.  

There isn't a Kage wall anymore. It was destroyed when Ino learned Rasenshuriken and accidentally threw one directly at it. Because she's cute like that.

You realize they wear flak jackets as their only form of protection for all the wars when the Samurais wear heavy armors right? At most, the ninjas are going to wear more durable flak jackets. They would have newer kinds of Kunais, Shurikens, new techniques etc. They aren't about to go cyber ninja in 200 years. The Uchiha clan may or may not have died off, I'll reveal that when the game releases any clans at all. How do you develop easier ways to form jutsus though, hand seals are pretty much the only way, and anything else is speculative. Buildings and cities could grow, why not? It's not as apparent in the leaf village because it was always pretty big in size, but who is to say Mist or Suna is still a shit town? :)

My input on this Prologue is of course I enjoy it.. and I agree it will be nice to make a lore to give more details to the history of the Nin Online World.. but that's something that has to be done by the Developers specially once the game upgrades beyond Beta Testing.. but other than that I want to say.. It will be nice to see a new Akatsuki for the Story line Missions and Bosses on a Naruto game for once period.. Originality will expand through the World of Nin Online. I do find it stupid when someone says I will be the Akatsuki leader and bring the destruction of the world.. I'm not saying Villains don't have purpose but obviously if its a game or a manga or an anime or any other type of Media.. The Good will "Always" triumph because a negative ending will never exist unless the writers are retarded.

Edit: People say some retarded things there needs to be a dislike button and I think likes and profile views should effect the Stars on your profile rather then people just putting whatever they want either based on if they like or dislike you.

Agreed.

I saw a lot of people saying that would destroy the world. The villains always have a objective, look at manga, Obito and Madara have a purpose, they won't destroy the world, they want a new and perfect world. Not all villains are psychos like some guys in this forum. xD

• Like 1

We could have plasma TVs and cellphones. But the thing is, there will still be ninjas not really using them. :p  

There isn't a Kage wall anymore. It was destroyed when Ino learned Rasenshuriken and accidentally threw one directly at it. Because she's cute like that. You realize they wear flak jackets as their only form of protection for all the wars when the Samurais wear heavy armors right? At most, the ninjas are going to wear more durable flak jackets. They would have newer kinds of Kunais, Shurikens, new techniques etc. They aren't about to go cyber ninja in 200 years. The Uchiha clan may or may not have died off, I'll reveal that when the game releases any clans at all. How do you develop easier ways to form jutsus though, hand seals are pretty much the only way, and anything else is speculative. Buildings and cities could grow, why not? It's not as apparent in the leaf village because it was always pretty big in size, but who is to say Mist or Suna is still a shit town? :)

@rory Gauntlets of some sort that draws out chakra automatically with out the need of seals and not saying cyber but they would have aid from technology, also Im sure they would update the city new buildings and fix the kage wall seeing as it's a tribute to the past kage's as well new flat jackets with new materials. Imagination is key rory things wont just stay the same if 200 years passed. If they are it would just be a blow to the story.

I don't know what people's problem with trying to find an error in a story line, just shut the hell up and deal with it then progress  from then and play the god damn game.

This is kind of ignorance on your behalf, i play game depth of story i would like it to feel right. It's like saying hey were setting this game in the space but hey fuck logic your flying through space with a row boat. 

This is kind of ignorance on your behalf, i play game depth of story i would like it to feel right. It's like saying hey were setting this game in the space but hey fuck logic your flying through space with a row boat. 

I don't see the ignorance honestly but.. All im saying with my comment was why are people always trying to find flaws in a creative story line it's not like he put the that there were 20 new Bijuus and it was possible to have 10 different bijuu inside of you without combining them or whatever Obito did.

You guys have to realize that not all regions (well, universes in this case) evolve at the same rate.  Just because 200 years have passes doesn't mean Naruto will be zooming through the skies in his hover-bike.

Agree with you @wolf but you don't expect the world to be the same? where the same clothes? use the methods of cooking?  also do you expect that the leaf would get over populated? Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't see the ignorance honestly but.. All im saying with my comment was why are people always trying to find flaws in a creative story line it's not like he put the that there were 20 new Bijuus and it was possible to have 10 different bijuu inside of you without combining them or whatever Obito did.

The story line impacts the game art! Also My reasoning is get the game art to match the story their trying to tell.