I think 50 years into the future would be more realistic..

It doesn't matter how many years into the future it is either way it can be as realistic as the community makes it.. Purpose of the Roleplaying..

The story line impacts the game art! Also My reasoning is get the game art to match the story their trying to tell.

Question, do you even know what year it is in Naruto? I haven't heard of a precise year yet, not to mention who said technology has to rapidly advance during this 200 year time period... during most of the world technology didn't start really advancing till after the Dark Ages.

I think 50 years into the future would be more realistic..

100% agreed 200 years into it and not wanting to change the village seems unrealistic!

@Kyouya Aido so it's realistic that the 200 years have passed yet It looks like nothings happen clothes, weapons, fighting style's haven't changed. would you wear fashion from idk 75 years back?

@Menos When you think about a future you are thinking about rapid change when not all the time after a few years the style change so rapidly and you forget styles repeat, in the game it might seem like its the same time as before but it just isn't, not to mention we have yet to find out what will actually be in the game.

@Kyouya Aido you do know they have laptops, camera's, television, satellite dishes and automobiles so my assumption is more then logical that they would be at a point to boom rather then say hey were good with these lets just leave them here for 200 years hint's why I perceived your statements a bit on the ignorant side. 

@Kyouya Aido you do know they have laptops, camera's, television, satellite dishes and automobiles so my assumption is more then logical that they would be at a point to boom rather then say hey were good with these lets just leave them here for 200 years hint's why I perceived your statements a bit on the ignorant side. 

#FacePalm...Okay I see your point you must want to Sprite for the game since you are such an Optimist on this Futuristic Naruto World :/

#FacePalm...Okay I see your point you must want to Sprite for the game since you are such an Optimist on this Futuristic Naruto World :/

@Kyouya Aido I did start working on some items to help rory but sadly I can't offer my full dedication since I'm working and also attending college and the free time I have I dedicate to other projects.

I'm pretty sure a lot of technology is rendered useless for ninjas by their ninja magic. They don't have problems with transport because they can use scrolls to summon anything they keep in it, they can run faster than cars, they can do that on water and some can even fly. They're lives also revolve a lot around going on missions, and reporting back to the village, so unless you mean in 200 years they should be calling back to HQ and going like "Hey Kage, I'm done" instead of coming back to the village and doing that. I don't really see what kind technology could really have revolutionized ninja-ing.

@Rory technology would affect the world for the civilians giving the game the feel that hey it has been 200 years also the design of of the flat jackets and gear, clothes and buildings would change. Also their is a scientist in Naruto's universe  so their would be things like idk some type of biological weapon that shuts the chakra points and other types of weapons. I don't know about you guys but theirs way's in naruto to do this already and seeing as their are scientist i would make that my top priority so i can neutralize the other villages and invade them with little to no resistance.

i would make that my top priority so i can neutralize the other villages and invade them with little to no resistance.

Dude, all the 5 villages have been at peace until now, there was no need for mass destruction,all the shinobi lived in peace so they didn`t need to worry about making new weapons or things like that since no one of them had an actual enemy to use them on

It is becoming harder for new leaders to honor the alliances made by their predecessors, the bonds formed during the war are becoming unstable and the peace between villages is beginning to grow questionable.

I don't know I think logically the governments/rulers would still have weapons being developed even in peace times, So they don't happen get caught with their pants off saying "damn that's not fair we had a truce!" so it does make some sense why things like that would be developed.

Edit: Also the rulers don't trust the ninja's wasn't it on a episode of Naruto?  So that would also bring about other weapons along as well.

I don't know I think logically the governments/rulers would still have weapons being developed even in peace times, So they don't happen get caught with their pants off saying "damn that's not fair we had a truce!" so it does make some sense why things like that would be developed.

The bonds are becoming unstable now, also, they don`t need mass destruction weapons when they have fucking bijuus...

The bonds are becoming unstable now, also, they don`t need mass destruction weapons when they have fucking bijuus...

That would render the bijuus harmless as well causing another reason for this weapon to developed to stop them if they ever rampage. and it's not mass destruction its conquering! What happens after a kage dies? they try not to announce it but that's when their weaker and other villages are more likely to attack and invade. Do you think if the mist saw that the leaf was weak they would just leave it be or get ready to invade.

Civilian technology can definitely be more advanced. I would put TVs and all that in the houses. But the problem now is, yeah. In 200 years of peace, I don't think creating weapons would have been on their minds. They would have focused more on things that better the world like weapons to neutralize chakra rather than shotguns. That could be implemented. But they would work more as weapons used by non-ninja enemies.

Civilian technology can definitely be more advanced. I would put TVs and all that in the houses. But the problem now is, yeah. In 200 years of peace, I don't think creating weapons would have been on their minds. They would have focused more on things that better the world like weapons to neutralize chakra rather than shotguns. That could be implemented. But they would work more as weapons used by non-ninja enemies.

also rory this would mean that the cities would change displays for new roman and advertising would be around the city hints again the leaf we know would be gone and their would be ghetto areas their due to the over population and you have to take into account the fact that most cities are created for the people that live their not their warriors.

Seems to say hey we expect every one to keep their word and foolish to have the compound that neutralize and just lace it on swords instead of making it into a gas type compound to do this and i never said guns i just hope to have weaponry and armor,and  clothing to match the 200 years in the future.

Creating weapons would be on there mind there ninjas they need new tools etc

Exactly their ninja's not fraking pacifists. 

If you add weapons that don't exist in series and things related wouldn't be Naruto anymore, it would be Call of Duty, lol. Things are nice just the way they are, 200 years, so? It's fiction! And it's Naruto, we can't forget that... New jutsus, new technologies... It's okay, but don't change the classic fight style. If there is any weapon, just the old ones, like shuriken, kunai, needles... Please don't create lightsabers. LOL

• Like 3