Ready, Set, Refer! 2

Ueda

ReadySetRefer2.png

Dear Ninja,

As a throwback to a competition held back in 2013, where the winner Shauri won a one-of-a-kind blade, and StylishNinja had a blade named after him, we're hosting a new Ready, Set, Refer!
For this second edition, for an exclusive time, you can earn these exclusive skins (these skins won't be available in-game or in the cash shop).

Prizes

30 Referral Points
Anyone who participates and earns atleast 30 Referral Points will get a Kisame Skin.
KisameSkin.gif

1st Place & 2nd Place
The top 2 winners will get a Zetsu skin!
ZetsuSkin.gif

How to participate?
In order to gain referrals, share you referral link found here. Each time a ninja registers, you gain 1 referral point.
Share the link on social media, forums, gaming communities, friends etc.
The competition will be judged based on how many legitimate referrals you earn. Which means making fake accounts and bots will not count.
Referrals who end up acquiring either Gold ninja or Silver ninja within the competition period will count for 10 points!

To view how many people have registered through your referral, click on your Profile > Referral tab.

How to win?
The winners will be chosen on 14th November based on the highest number of referral points, but we will personally filter our any accounts that seem to be fake accounts.
All ninja who earn atleast 30 Referral Points will win their prize!

Guidelines

1. Illegitimate sign ups will be removed, in extreme cases it may warrant disqualification.
  2. Do not advertise your referral link through any illegal means
  3. Once the competition ends, referrals will not be counted and rewards will not be backlogged.

Regards,
Rory

PS: Depending on the reception, I may throw in more exclusive prizes!

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rory said:

Final Results!
Winners of Zetsu Skin: @Ursa@Caio
Winners of Kisame Skin: @Ursa

You will receive your prizes in-game soon :)

Rory I messaged you with an issue I was having before the competition ended because I got no response I was unable to finish. This isn't very fair considering I was having technical difficulties with my account 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic