Server Status!

Abhi

This topic has been created because there has been an increasing amount people asking whether the download is up/server is up/when the server will be up.

There is no download!

The server is not up!

The server will be up when it is ready!

Any person hereby found asking questions related to the questions stated up will be warned for spamming.

Jeez give the new guys a break their just interested in the graphics and wanna play really bad lol. Doesn't mean they should read before they post or think before say etc but still. Those asker's who keep wanting to play nin online were once at one point e.e maybe it was last week but meh.

Jeez give the new guys a break their just interested in the graphics and wanna play really bad lol. Doesn't mean they should read before they post or think before say etc but still. Those asker's who keep wanting to play nin online were once at one point e.e maybe it was last week but meh.

They should check before asking stupid questions everywhere. Once in a while its not a problem. It is fun answering the questions. But if a lot of newbies come online and start asking the same question over and over again it can become annoying. 

I have tried adding the server status to the sidebar but due to my bad PHP knowledge I couldn't get it to work. (The sidebar doesn't accept PHP properly) 

They should check before asking stupid questions everywhere. Once in a while its not a problem. It is fun answering the questions. But if a lot of newbies come online and start asking the same question over and over again it can become annoying. 

I have tried adding the server status to the sidebar but due to my bad PHP knowledge I couldn't get it to work. (The sidebar doesn't accept PHP properly) 

As a person who asked a lot of questions that people asked I don't see your point.. I know there's a small urge to tell them to go read or find out on their own but people are not that intelligent.. specially when you can just ask on Shoutbox and 100% of the time you will be answered.. So you shouldn't blaim them or threaten them just make the information more available to them.. I agree with Takezo Kensei. ----v

If you really want people to stop asking Posted Image Posted Image<===this should be on the forum page, not the portal. So that people can see the status of the server on the same page they're asking. This way it's less likely they'll ask questions.

Why does everyone keep saying put it on the forum page when it already says so on the forum page in that bright green box right above the shoutbox which they always use to talk in and ask the question..... Don't see how they miss it  <_< Now it tells you on the portal page, forum page, and forums itself... That should be enough!

If you really want people to stop asking Posted Image Posted Image<===this should be on the forum page, not the portal. So that people can see the status of the server on the same page they're asking. This way it's less likely they'll ask questions.

This is a good idea. Or whene the server is down the pattern is grey and when it's online, it changes to orange.