Unique Interiors

Ueda

Rory's Development Log #6
Hokage's Office & Hot Spring Interiors

Hey since yesterday's development stream (and I apologize for the bad streaming I did yesterday, with the constant errors and going offline) I've completed two unique interior types. One is for the Hokage Building and another for the Hot Springs. The Ninja Academy is almost mostly complete.

First off, I'll this is the Hokage office.

hokageoffice.jpg

This is just such an important location in the Leaf village! I'm glad its done.

As promised, being a member on the forum has it's perks, as you get to see screenshots like this before anyone else.
Here are the screenshots!

tJJ2Wih.png

The second location isn't so well documented, but I did what I could from my research and made the tiles below!
The layout might change later on, but this is how the Spa/Sauna/Hot Springs looks like at this moment :)
87NsplZ.png

As you can tell, I take suggestions really seriously, and I really love the idea of having nice hang out spots within the village!

Of course, for those who tuned into my development stream, you've probably seen more or less the work below with the exception of some new tiles and decorations. So please do stay active on the forum, when a livestream is up on Twitch.tv or Join.me, I will spam the links in the Shoutbox!

In advance, I'd like to congratulate anyone who is going to sit in this wonderful office.
Till the next update, see you!
(Very soon)

• Like 2

Looks Great, The Office and The Spa. The Thing is are those clouds in the background gonna be moving or is that a still image? Just asking?

Thank you, it's still atm :p

Looks pretty good. Does the Kage hat not have an icon?

The clouds look nice. They're not seen often in RPG type games.

Thank you, It does, I just didn't feel like wearing it!

keep it up buddy!

Thank you Menos :)

6. Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.

However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team)..

Read the Rules and Guidelines, Also I only have 2 Cousins, One is 4 and the other is 2 months. As for the rumor that Soul's my cousin, he's not... I am German and Brazilian while he is African American -.-'

Read the Rules and Guidelines, Also I only have 2 Cousins, One is 4 and the other is 2 months. As for the rumor that Soul's my cousin, he's not... I am German and Brazilian while he is African American -.-'

You're so noble.  :wub:

FYI Aido. Cousins can be of any origin, it's doesn't matter and I am very sure you don't have only 2 cousins otherwise.... I won't say anymore that will only upset you.  -_-