It's finally my 10?

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

It's been awhile since the last development log. I thought I'd share some sweet news about the development along with some pretty screenshots to please your eyes for the time being.

We've been taking trips to visit Konoha between our long hours working on the game, and I can only describe the place with this word - "Home". Each time I log in and visit the pier I feel like I could just chill with my friends there for hours and talk about anything! I can't help but feel proud that I built this village myself with this as the objective. I wanted to create a home for all the leaf ninjas to feel like they belonged somewhere. I was largely influenced by Ragnarok Online in my teenage years to know the importance of creating a grand hub where players could enjoy just hanging out with their friends in.

rdZ07RB.png

Ignore the naked, bald men selling food in the night market. This is a picture of our visit to the Night Market today. It was rather cloudy as you can see!

Update on Authentication Server

Abhi has gotten the Authentication server done and almost bug free. What this means is that as I type this, I'm playing Nin Online with my forum account! It won't be long before we release a stable client for everyone to play.

Update on other problems

Unfortunately, the 1024x768 resolution is still not optional at this point in time. We're going to work to fix this as soon as possible. It's a problem which mainly affects those who use 1366x768 monitors (mostly laptops), and it's a problem we want to fix. It is quite a bit of work required though.

Update on content

Abhi is likely going to revamp much of the mission system which is in place at the moment. It's isn't adequate if we want to build the game around interesting missions for everyone!
The Academy Student phase of the Leaf Village up until the end of the Genin Test and graduating is complete!
The Konoha outskirts are much much more vast than they were before now.

GeqpkA3.png

0gry6GT.png

fQkoyat.png

kfVup4o.png

Hope these screenshots can satisfy your thirstiness for Nin Online for the time being while we work hard to push for a release as soon as possible. All I can say is Gold Ninjas should stay tuned for a closed test really soon!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 9

smh this is more than we deserve  ^_^

on a side note :

Atrox is right  about the light in the hokage building, weird :p

love the anbu mask Kimi's wearing! doesn't it hide the id of the player yet?

on the map "near the valley" - the big tree on the right - light's coming from above yet we see shadows from the leaves even though it's the biggest tree around, but it still gives a nice feeling to the surrounding ;)

the first pic - the building on the left - you can see through the left window and we see the grass (continuing from the bottom), like there's nothing in it >< but maybe that's the whole idea, my bad

anyway, thx for the preview Rory, i'm even more eager to stay level 1 Academy Student and to just roam the land now! :D

• Like 1

*crys* IT ALL LOOKS SOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOOD OMFG THIS SI SOME OF THE BEST 2D pixel work I HAVE EVER WITNESSED.

@Rory Can you please take the time to compile all your images and put them in the image section so we dont have to go through every thread just to look at the screenshots. Please & thank you for this update.

@Whack Where you at bro?