Alpha Test 2 - Closed Test Phase

Ueda

Konaha New Update!!!! The hidden leaf village has been overcome by an Aburame Clan uprising. The Village's "elders" have enlisted around 55 shinobi to fight them back and return the peace to this lovely village. Each of these shinobi will be given a Golden headband as a reward for there duty to the Leaf village.

Thanks for tuning into this your lastest, your greatest news team, The Ninja Network. =D

Dear Ninja,

There's an update to the launch time and it's been changed to 10:00AM on 15th September, Sunday. (-8 GMT).
Check the timer post on the front page for details! Sorry for any inconvenience caused, this launch timing will suit better for the majority of players.
We will try our best to plan further ahead in future.

Regards,
Rory

old launch time

gmt+8

Europe: Saturday 14th 1700-1800h (western),

America Saturday 14th 0600-0900 (hard to say since they have so many time zones)

New launch time

gmt - 8

Europe (west) Sunday 15th 1800-1900h

America Sunday 15th 0800-1200

so if im correct which i probably am not, all Rory is doing is delaying it for 25-26 hours and tbh that sounds like only the Americans are benefiting from the new time ( and not by much )

i really suggest you guys going by European times for releases/events since Europe is at the center of the world it makes the time differences alot less than if it was gmt-8 everything then thats going to fuck half of Europe and most of Asia over

Most of our player base is American, I made the initial mistake of organizing in my own time zone (+8GMT) and so I've to move it back to a time convenient for both me and the majority of the player base. As I've said, I apologize for the bad planning to those who I have inconvenienced!