Council Member Election

Ueda

As a Kage steps down, so will the council that had picked the Kage. New council members are selected by an election.

How to join the Election

All ninja hoping to run for council member must come online on 23rd December 2017, 1PM EST. The application will take place inside the Hokage Office.

Requirements

1. Leaf Ninja
  2. Level 30 and above
  3. 30,000 Ryo per candidate

How to vote

All ninja hoping to vote must come online on 23rd December 2017, 1:30PM EST. The election will take place outside the Hokage office.

Requirements

1. Leaf Ninja
  2. Level 10 and above

Important message for all current Chunin

This RP Event will also be an opportunity for Chunin to gain favor for Jonin rank promotion. In order for the election to take place peacefully, your presence is requested to defend the village while the election is taking place.

• Like 14

It was an honor to serve the Council of the Hidden Leaf. To the future council, I've been writing the Council's Handbook (75% done)  which I'll personally pass down to the next council. It'll be very important for each member to get informed of the current systems in place, also hoping it'd be continued. The Council's Handbook contains history (w/dates), Leaf's foreign relations, Laws passed by the 1st Council (Transcript of Council Meetings), rules you are to abide as a council member and whats expected of the council. Seeing this was the 1st Council of the Hidden Leaf there were some mistakes but there was plenty of things we did to ensure the following councils have the blueprint to maintain a stable village that supports its villagers to thrive.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, Kuraen Wilkor said:

Lvl 10 req is not enough, you can get it in one day 

I see no problem with that all it means is that everyone in the village have a chance to vote for the person they want and more votes mean less chance of "cancer" getting it. It also means that all the people that dont help the low lvls will know why it was a bad idea.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dareem said:

I see no problem with that all it means is that everyone in the village have a chance to vote for the person they want and more votes mean less chance of "cancer" getting it. It also means that all the people that dont help the low lvls will know why it was a bad idea.

It means much more chance of Sand and Missing making alts to vote nothing else

• Like 3

Been waiting for the council elections to come around, I will definitely run for the council election! Looks like I'll need to start acquiring a lot of ryo in the next few days. Hopefully, I can make up the 30k ryo by Saturday. Wish me luck, and good luck to all who choose to run for the election as well!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Tres Oleander said:

Glad that they are finally getting a new council. I'm a little confused as to why it's a chance for chunin to be promoted. Whereas sand village has been denied Jonin due to us needing to "lead a team in the chunin exams" 

This. Rory please explain this. Why are people getting promoted in leaf to Jonin when Sand also lacks chuunin+ ranks even more severely atm?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tres Oleander said:

Glad that they are finally getting a new council. I'm a little confused as to why it's a chance for chunin to be promoted. Whereas sand village has been denied Jonin due to us needing to "lead a team in the chunin exams" 

People aren't getting promoted to jonin, He meant taking part in activities like this makes it more likely for you to be promoted to Jonin in the future.