Nin Online 2017 Recap

Ueda

One thing I will say Rory is try to find new ways of staying motivated and inspired. Thats what will sustain you long term. It seems like people dont appreciate your work sometimes, but ultimately I think most people here want to see you succeed and the game succeed. I would say that no matter what keep at it. Stay positive and keep at it. I feel that the community that is here is a unique one. Id also say take stock of it and youll be able to push this game even further in a positive direction. Hope to see great things this coming year!

• Like 4

When you listed all of the great many things that you guys have accomplished this year, I had to take a 5 minute break to contemplate just how much was actually done. So much was finished this year... which is ironic considering how many people were complaining about a lack of content (Myself included unfortunately). All in all, this was a great year for Nin Online. I had no idea just how hard you guys had been working until you compiled that list of things that you and your team accomplished @Rory.  Thank you for the effort that you all have put into producing this game and providing this service. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

• Like 3