Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sour

Suwa Clan [Updated]

suwa_final.png.b347dadbc9022e8c84a2a049fc2d70e6.png

Description:

The Suwa clan is a militarized shinobi clan from Konohagakure. They are a combative people known for their strategic planning and sometimes savage battle tactics. Suwa members are genetically predisposed to high levels of intelligence and superior physical ability. A select few possess the shikotsumyaku, a kekkei genaki which gives its wielder the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure. By infusing their calcium with their chakra they are able to weaponise their bones. Upbringing for young clan members is very strict. At the age of 6, two years before the academy, children are taken from their homes to begin training early. Suwa academy students are expected to finish at the top end of their class. They are also expected to graduate before the average 4 years.  Suwa genin are expected to be assets for their village upon graduation. 

History:

The Suwa have always lived in the forest just south of the village. Their clan is one of the first to join the hidden leaf after the Senju and Uchiha pact. They adopted the philosophy of the will of fire and became loyal members of the leaf village. Various clans within the village today, are decedents of the Suwa. Due its militarized structure the 1st Hokage assigned the clan as a attack raid unit of the Hidden Leaf Village. Historically, the Suwa are an independent people who believe in living off the land.  Hunting, fishing, and farming are all basic skills a clan member acquires growing up. The clan is also credited for inventing methods of irrigation & terraces. These techniques created more farmable land in the forest and prevented the topsoil from being washed by heavy rain. Today the Suwa clan is still a large contributor of the leaf village’s crops, fishes, and meats importation.

The Suwa is also known for being fearless in battle. During the 4th great ninja war 1,000 enemy shinobi attacked the intelligence post of the allied shinobi forces. This was the enemies attempt to break the communication between various battle companies. The position was held by only 20 shinobi. Suwa clan leader and war advisor, Miyoshi Suwa, ordered everyone to retreat. He stayed behind, buying his allies time to escape. For 2 days Miyoshi fought and killed over 900 shinobi single handily.  Only 42 shinobi returned to battle after Miyoshi was killed. It is said before he died he was offered a chance to surrender. Instead he recited his now famous quote “a shinobi dies, he does not surrender.”  His last stand is infamous among leaf village shinobi, but resonates especially with the Suwa. Today the clan is led by a direct decedent of Miyoshi, Sour. His goal is to restore his clan back to power and make them a prominent clan in the leaf village.

Nara Clan                  Kaguya Clan

Inspiration:   narakaga.png.fe3625a9dad75e09d790030003d8c60b.png

Clan Leader: Sour

nobackround.png.dae28f6d62240b7da674b98e3fc2537a.png

leafsymbol.png.90525d9de458d0a2c7883b686c2db18a.png Sour is a Jonin & an original member of the ANBU Black Ops. leafsymbol.png.90525d9de458d0a2c7883b686c2db18a.png

bulletpoint.png.9f933f645cc9480c04ae9e79e551a114.png Serving under two Kages, he was relieved of his duties & registered for the CE. bulletpoint.png.9f933f645cc9480c04ae9e79e551a114.png

bulletpoint.png.9f933f645cc9480c04ae9e79e551a114.png As a member of Team 8 he passed each phase of the exam to be promoted to Chunin.  bulletpoint.png.9f933f645cc9480c04ae9e79e551a114.png

bulletpoint.png.9f933f645cc9480c04ae9e79e551a114.png Due to his experience, he was appointed to Warchief of the Suwa clan upon Miyosi's death. bulletpoint.png.9f933f645cc9480c04ae9e79e551a114.png

leafsymbol.png.90525d9de458d0a2c7883b686c2db18a.png Today his goal is to make the Suwa clan into an elite military unit of the Hidden Leaf Village.  leafsymbol.png.90525d9de458d0a2c7883b686c2db18a.png

womji.png.af44a5f851aa1b02a073b477c823ff16.pngIf you're interested in: Gaining rank within the village & becoming a member of an official leaf organization, Suwa may be for you. womji.png.af44a5f851aa1b02a073b477c823ff16.png

Characteristics:

•  Enjoy the thrill of fighting
  • Skilled in survival 
  • Brutally honest
  • Extremely loyal to the village & their friends
  • Skeptic of outsiders

Criteria:                                                                                               

• Active player
  • Lvl 30+
  • Like to PvP

Application:

1. Name
  2. Mastery
  3. Level 
  4. Reason you want to join (can be RP)

Warchief: @Sour Suwa 

Clan Elders: @Kamakura Suwa @Liroy Suwa @Takami Suwa @Suwa Dangan

Blood Captain: @Tobi Suwa

Sergeant Guard: @Charky Suwa 

Suwa Assassin:  @Saggitch Suwa 

Suwa Shinobi:  @Ak Suwa @Jay Suwa @Mokaru Suwa @max suwa @Kenz Suwa @Afka Suwa

5c27df8ad3fba_Suwa_Clan_Banner_v51.png.e570dae15dc980346e3002ab62d33097.png

-Jasmine

-tai gf

-level

-I will like to be in this clan because I want the experience of being in a clan so I could make one on my own one day

-Mikai

-Wind

-Level 38

i want to join because u have never been in a clan and I think it would be a good experience 

- Dashe

- Tai/ GF Hybrid

- Level 14 (reset)

- I want to join, because I want to have fun doing RP events, participate with fellow Clan members and hunt down anyone that oppose the Leaf and Suwa.

I am dangan

And I am a wind style user, that will soon adapt on to firestyle

And the reason I'd like to join, is because I know what it means to die for your village. I've seen it. Ive watched death in the face many times and laughed at it. Through my pain I will attain enough power to bring peace within the nation's.. and we will do it together! 

Name Solbiato

Mastery: Water/Earth

level:50

Reason you join want to join: to make Suwa the best clan in Nin online

Name: Homura

Mastery: Fire but will adapted to water soon.

Level : 35

Reason of entering this clan: I would like to join this clan because it has everything that I like about it( like enjoying pvp and rp) and other sort of things.

Name: Biggie J

Masteries: Lightning+Weapon Master

Level: 50

I'd like to join Suwa to do what I can to help gain face for the clan and get closer to the ones I wish to protect 

Name: Saggitch

Mastery: Taijutsu (Agility)

Level: 50 (Genin)

Reason: As someone who's main purpose is to protect the Hidden Leaf Village at all costs, I wish to be an important asset. I believe the Suwa Clan will give me the tools necessary to achieve this. 

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, Sour Suwa said:

Description:

The Suwa clan is a small shinobi clan from Konohagakure. They are a combative people known for their strategic planning and sometimes savage battle tactics. Suwa members are genetically predisposed to high levels of intelligence and superior physical ability. A select few possess the shikotsumyaku, a kekkei genaki which gives its wielder the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure. By infusing their calcium with their chakra they are able to weaponise their bones. Upbringing for young clan members is very strict. At the age of 6, two years before the academy, children are taken from their homes to begin training early. Suwa academy students are expected to finish at the top end of their class. They are also expected to graduate before the average 4 years.  Suwa genin are expected to be assets for their village upon graduation. 

History:

The Suwa have always lived in the forest just south of the village. Their clan is one of the first to join the hidden leaf after the Senju and Uchiha pact. They adopted the philosophy of the will of fire and became loyal members of the leaf village. Various clans within the village today, are decedents of the Suwa. Historically, the Suwa are an independent people who believe in living off the land.  Hunting, fishing, and farming are all basic skills a clan member acquires growing up. The clan is also credited for inventing methods of irrigation & terraces. These techniques created more farmable land in the forest and prevented the topsoil from being washed by heavy rain. Today the Suwa clan is still a large contributor of the leaf village’s crops, fishes, and meats importation.

The Suwa is also known for being fearless in battle. During the 4th great ninja war 1,000 enemy shinobi attacked the intelligence post of the allied shinobi forces. This was the enemies attempt to break the communication between various battle companies. The position was held by only 20 shinobi. Suwa clan leader and war advisor, Miyoshi Suwa, ordered everyone to retreat. He stayed behind, buying his allies time to escape. For 2 days Miyoshi fought and killed over 900 shinobi single handily.  Only 42 shinobi returned to battle after Miyoshi was killed. It is said before he died he was offered a chance to surrender. Instead he recited his now famous quote “a shinobi dies, he does not surrender.”  His last stand is infamous among leaf village shinobi, but resonates especially with the Suwa. Today the clan is led by a direct decedent of Miyoshi, Sour. His goal is to restore his clan back to power and make them a prominent clan in the leaf village.

Inspiration: Nara / Kaguya Clan

Suwa_Clan_Banner_v2.png.b35f50fd0c037ec4415fb736c91df7ef.png

Characteristics:

• Skilled in survival 
  • Brutally honest
  • Skeptic of outsiders

Criteria:

• Clan name evident
  • Active player
  • Lvl 30+
  • Like to PvP
  • Like to RP (optional)

Application:

1. Name
  2. Mastery
  3. Level 

Members:

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, Sour Suwa said:

Description:

The Suwa clan is a small shinobi clan from Konohagakure. They are a combative people known for their strategic planning and sometimes savage battle tactics. Suwa members are genetically predisposed to high levels of intelligence and superior physical ability. A select few possess the shikotsumyaku, a kekkei genaki which gives its wielder the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure. By infusing their calcium with their chakra they are able to weaponise their bones. Upbringing for young clan members is very strict. At the age of 6, two years before the academy, children are taken from their homes to begin training early. Suwa academy students are expected to finish at the top end of their class. They are also expected to graduate before the average 4 years.  Suwa genin are expected to be assets for their village upon graduation. 

History:

The Suwa have always lived in the forest just south of the village. Their clan is one of the first to join the hidden leaf after the Senju and Uchiha pact. They adopted the philosophy of the will of fire and became loyal members of the leaf village. Various clans within the village today, are decedents of the Suwa. Historically, the Suwa are an independent people who believe in living off the land.  Hunting, fishing, and farming are all basic skills a clan member acquires growing up. The clan is also credited for inventing methods of irrigation & terraces. These techniques created more farmable land in the forest and prevented the topsoil from being washed by heavy rain. Today the Suwa clan is still a large contributor of the leaf village’s crops, fishes, and meats importation.

Inspiration: Nara / Kaguya Clan

Suwa_Clan_Banner_v2.png.b35f50fd0c037ec4415fb736c91df7ef.png

Characteristics:

• Skilled in survival 
  • Brutally honest
  • Skeptic of outsiders

Criteria:

• Clan name evident
  • Active player
  • Lvl 30+
  • Like to PvP
  • Like to RP (optional)

Application:

1. Name
  2. Mastery
  3. Level 

Members:

1. Name: JoshMontana
  2. Mastery: Water/Lightning
  3. Level :50
  4. Reason you want to join (can be RP): reason being because I want to experience my life as a ninja in NinO also ive learn from the past mistakes and want to be more mature, please give me a chance.