3rd Chunin Exams 05/23/2017
You are invited to join the 3rd Chunin Exams on the 10th June 2017. This will also be the 1st Joint Chunin Exam, where both Sand Ninja and Leaf Ninja will participate in!
Chunin Exams details
The event registration will take place at 1pm EST on 10th June and the entire event will commence at 2pm EST. It may last anywhere between 1 - 4 hours depending on how far our Genins make it. Participants are expected to stay throughout the event. The registration will take place in the Chunin Exam registration hall!
- You are to form your own teams of 3 before or during the registration phase. There is no level requirement!
- Academy Students are not allowed to participate, you have to promote to Genin rank if you want to participate.
- The entry fee for each team is 15,000 Ryo, prepare to hand over the in-game currency to Shiken during the registration phase after a GM has verified you through the gate.
- Teams that are registered along with a Chunin/Jonin Rank Sensei will have their entry fee waived. However, the Sensei must stay throughout the event and may only enter one team.
- Missing Ninja cannot participate in the Chunin Exams.
- Kages of each village have the right to debar ninja from their village from joining. Valid reasons include (but not limited to) misbehavior, breaking treaties, disobeying commands.
Rules & Regulations
In order to run the event smoothly, your cooperation is required, as such, rule breakers will be kicked from the event which may result in his/her entire team's disqualification.
Stay in character
Unless you need to ask a serious question, stay in character during the event.
Remain online and active
If you choose to go AFK and you miss calls for you, we will not wait for you.
If you disconnect, quickly reconnect and inform a GM.
The GMs and myself will be giving instructions to follow throughout the event
Watching the Chunin Events Live
We will be streaming the event Live on our Twitch channel, there will be live commentary by @HypnoMan who also covered the first Chunin Exam, which you can view on our Youtube Channel.
For participants of the previous chunin exams, you know how tricky everything can be, so be extra careful!
What will change up this time? Who knows really? Will anyone even pass?
As you may or may not have noticed, I've been quite inactive the past month. I'm making able to spend as much time working due to some personal health reasons, as well as a loss of a family member. It's going to be a hard next couple of months for me, and I'm trying to move out and find my own home so that I can better work in peace.
Don't worry though, the game is not in danger of closing down or anything like that! Infact, thanks to all your support, I've made a decent living in the past month. I hope this continues, but it's hard living on the edge and paying rent is the scariest part! We're a small niche game and community, so I don't expect massive support, but I'll be thankful if it even helps with a 1/4 of my rent haha
I know there are players who want to support the game. If you're one of them consider pledging dollar to help me pay rent!
There's some new community related content I've announced on the page if you want to know more, you can read about it here under the backers rewards tiers.
Sorry for the shameless e-begging, back to resting. :')
5/18/17 Scheduled Maintenance 05/19/2017
The server will be down for a few hours on 18th May, 22:00 EST for us to test and release some updates.
Please take note and find some other things to do during this time. We will also be bringing back the Event Headquarters.
5/9/17 Scheduled Maintenance 05/07/2017
The server will be down for a few hours on 9th May, 20:00 EST for us to test and release some updates.
Please take note and find some other things to do during this time. We will also be migrating Toad server to Hawk. There are no plans to setup Snake anytime soon.