Patch Notes 1.9.6 07/13/2016
This is a another quick hotfix patch to fix some bugs with the game and balancing changes with the Event Headquarters. This is probably the last patch. It depends if you guys keep finding bugs or not.
- Fix social login to work correctly, those who create an account using Facebook, Twitter, or Google can now login without issues.
- Fixed missing click sound.
- Fix Google login to work, it did not work as intended and was independently broken due to a change in our infrastructure.
- Fixed the search function to require the full name entered, for personal messaging, inviting to team and such to prevent sending to the wrong player.
- Fixed a game server crash.
- Fixed messages and numbers appearing at random spots rather than at the correct player.
- Fixed the Training Scroll message and many other messages to appear when used correctly.
- The Authentication Server disconnects inactive clients after 60 seconds.
- Fixed a bug if team was full, it could glitch you where you could not enter a team or spectate until you left map or relogged.
- Fixed bug with target window not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a bug with getting stuck logged in.
- Logout animation plays when you fully logout rather than when you start to logout.
- Fixed a bug with the event not displaying the correct options when talking to Velva or Ashe.
- Fix projectile range to hit the tile in front of you.
- Mastery description fixed (wasn't working).
- The Training Scroll cost has been changed to 10 Event Tickets up from 5.
- Adjusted the rewards of Event Headquarters to 300/150 for win/lose up from 250/100. Kills/assists give 2/1 Event Tickets down from 10/5.
- The cost to start an event has been reduced to 1,000 Ryo and to enter the event costs 500 Ryo. Exiting will require repayment.
Parch Notes 1.9.5 07/11/2016
This is a quick hotfix bug with a few changes to the game, and it should be the final patch until Closed Beta begins. This contains no major balance changes.
- Event Headquarters fixed a bug while leaving spectating would not leave the team you were spectating, not allowing you to join back. Also, fixed a bug for not ending the event properly after it was over and being able to earn Event Tickets outside the event by killing ninjas anywhere.
- Fixed game client crashes.
- Fixed not being able to login if you AFK while on server select or hit back before logging in. If you would attempt to login and fail, it could glitch you to not be able to login again.
- Fixed other login problems such as disconnecting while logging in and logout issues for not logging out completely.
- Fixed running animation bugs.
- A Toad is in Leaf Village square to give you one free Scroll of Stat Reset.
- Updated the Event Chest to contain Robes store.
- Removed being able to upgrade Training Scrolls.
- Added a Spectator option in the Event Headquarters.
- Raised reward for winning Team Deathmatch to 250 Event Tickets and lose 100, vs. 100 and 50.
- Reduced kills to win Team Deathmatch to 25 down from 50.
- Removed asking for you to spectate if team is full since Spectator option has been added.
- Lightning Senbon no longer stuns at rank 3.
- Heal Wounds cooldown increased for rank 3 to 18 up from 17.
Parch Notes 1.9.4 07/09/2016
This is another quick patch to fix some balancing problems as well as add some changes to the game both balancing and content. This should be the final changes until the Sand Village, we're just making sure the game is smooth for several weeks in preparation for it and the Chunin Exams.
This is the final Open Alpha patch, after this we will transition to Closed Beta.
- Fixed crashes with the game client and server.
- Fixed Character Creation menu from not being able to be exited out of using escape key.
- Fixed the popup text for Jutsus that damage Chakra to be the correct number.
- Fixed a bug for not updating Team vitals when damaging Chakra.
- Improved game loop, everything should feel and run better.
- Improved tile rendering system to be more efficient.
- Fixed logging in as other people.
- Fixed server rollbacks and data loss.
- Improved reliability of logging in, it now works much better without errors popping up as often.
- Changed click sound back to what it was previously, the new hover sound has been kept.
- Improvements to Events, more stable and less buggy. Tutorial bugs should be resolved for not repeating animations.
- Fixed PvP button turning on by itself.
- Improved the Team system to clear properly and be less buggy.
- Fixed the promote team button to set the right person as Captain and sometimes it would fail.
- Fixed a problem where newly created accounts using social medias would not be able to login without first resetting the password,
- Validating account verification has been removed from the game server due to not working anymore, if you do not validate your account we do not guarantee that it will be kept though.
- Cloak of Invisibility can now be used if a projectile or trap has been used. It will no take you out of stealth if a user is hit either.
- Water is selected by default when selecting an Element.
- Fixed running animation to be more smooth.
- Fixed getting stuck when leaving maps for some users.
- Fixed a bug with not being able to use projectiles and Cloak of Invisibility.
- Improved Movement System. It updates much faster and uses time rather than FPS to determine speed known as delta.
- Improved the Login System. It now has a limit on how many logins you can do as part of our DoS Protection and generally faster and better.
- Your target now displays team icons above other players who are in your target's team.
- Death Window has been moved below the hotbar.
- Level abbreviation changed to Lv. in Target Window.
- Ping is now displayed on the screen instead of chat when entered and works more accurately updating once a second.
- /fpslock, /ping, and /fps commands now save.
- Removed the Team messages when joining a Team, it will only display a map message informing nearby players you have made a team as well as yourselves that it was created. Made it send a message when a Captain was promoted from a Team Member.
- If mouse is disabled in options, it will also disable right click for attacks.
- If no password is set for an account, it will inform you to use the social login instead.
- Added Mastery descriptions when selecting an Element.
- Removed login queue, to cut ahead of other players on game server.
- Released Event Headquarters area.
- Heal Wounds cooldown increased from 15-13-12 to 20-18-15 and rank 3 is no longer an instant cast. The Chakra cost increased from 25-30-35 to 30-40-50.
- Regen now requires being out of combat for 15 seconds up from 5.
- Health, Chakra, and damage no longer increase based on level.
- Raised the damage of Mastery Jutsus. It is now 2x the damage of Weapon and Taijutsu.
- Lightning Current has a 1 second end cast duration for all ranks.
- Lightning Current, Lightning Cutter, and Spiraling Shuriken Chakra cost updated.
- Updated Burning Ash Pile and Spiraling Shuriken Jutsu description.
- Spiraling Shuriken rank 3 now explodes upon impact, damaging nearby targets in a 3 by 3 radius.
- Burning Ash Pile now scales with Intellect and Chakra and the base damage has been lowered slightly.
- Improved the arrows in the starting room of the Leaf Village Academy to be more accurate.
- Updated the Scroll Shops to be more accurate for the level of Scrolls.
- Shadow Shuriken scroll now requires level 30 to use.
2nd Chunin Exams 06/24/2016
It's my great pleasure to announce that we will be holding our second Chunin Exams on the 23 July 2016! The event will take place shortly before we launch the Sand Village and move the game into beta phase!
Chunin Exams details
The event registration will take place at 1pm EST on 23 July and the entire event will commence at 2pm EST. It may last anywhere between 1 - 4 hours depending on how far our Genins make it. Participants are expected to stay throughout the event.
You are to form your own teams of 3 before or during the registration phase.
Academy Students are not allowed to participate, please promote to Genin rank if you want to participate.
Entry fee for each team is 30,000 Ryo, prepare to hand over the in-game currency to Shiken during the registration phase after a GM has verified you through the gate. You then will teleport your team once you have touched the symbol on the floor. There's a way to exit the room, just by touching the symbol on the floor which will prompt you to leave. If you do decide to leave, you may not reenter.
As with any Chunin Exam, the Chunin rank will carry forward indefinitely into the Beta phase and beyond.
Rules & Regulations
In order to run the event smoothly, you cooperation is required, as such, rule breakers will be kicked from the event which may result in his/her entire team's disqualification.
Stay in character
Unless you need to ask a serious question, stay in character during your crucial times.
Remain online and active
If you choose to go AFK and you miss your calling, we will not wait for you.
If you disconnect, quickly reconnect and inform a GM.
Follow instructions of GMs
The GMs and myself will be giving instructions to follow throughout the event.
Do not spam the chatbox unnecessarily. You may cheer for other players, but not excessively.
This is courtesy as our GMs will be giving instructions, flooding the chatbox will make it hard for others.
Watching the Chunin Events Live
We will be streaming the event Live on our Twitch channel, there may or may not be live commentary. There will also be a highlights video posted on our YouTube channel after.
For participants of the last chunin exams, you know how tricky everything can be, so be extra careful!
Who knows? maybe this chunin exam is entirely.. different?
- Stay in character
1.9.3 Hotfixes 06/20/2016
This is to fix some issues with the last patch. This is the last patch until Sand Village and wipe.
- Fixed exploit with Enchant Scrolls not being checked properly.
- Fixed scroll being given for Shizuna.
- Fixed issue with certain Jutsus not working with ALT self-cast.
- Lightning Current now is an instant cast for rank 3.
- Buffed Taijutsu basic attacks.
- Nerfed Jutsu damage scaling for Element Masteries.
- Updated description for some Jutsus.