Pachi

Build Guide

21 posts in this topic

Are you new and you're wondering what kind of build you should use or even how you should build your character each level early on to level up? Look no further!!! I Jun will guide you through this venture and help you decide on the type of build you can do.

24f668fce50b1fe4f2928b02214ab2a4.png
Strength increases your base Weapon Damage with swords and kunai knives. It also increases Weapon Jutsu damage.

Agility increases your base Taijutsu damage, reduces the cast time of Jutsus and increases attack speed. Each 100 points of Agility reduces cast speed by 200ms.

Intellect increases your Ninjutsu and Genjutsu effectiveness. It also scales with your base Weapon Damage for Shurikens. You will deal more damage and be able to hide from enemies better. Exploding Tags and a few other weaponist weapon skills are based on this stat as well.

Chakra increases your maximum Chakra and charging speed (50 Chakra reduces the time from 1 second to about 900ms). Each point into this stat will add 5 Chakra to your maximum Chakra pool. They are used to cast ninjutsu in combat. Having a high amount of Chakra also allows you to detect hidden enemies. Chakra also scales with your base Weapon damage for Senbons.

Fortitude increases your maximum Health. Each point allocated into this stat will grant you 10 Health. The more Fortitude you have the longer you can stand in battle. It is a necessity to be able to endure more hits as a ninja unless you intend to always fight at a distance.
(Credits to @Daishin for showing me de wae)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aaf86427df2b410b52793e47c64d2882.png
5000a906ba0c150d2e6b9d3a4582e433.png
In the earlier levels of training I personally use a build that offers moderate hp but high damage. 
Since I'm a Str user the build I used for levels 1-10 is as followed:
Strength

Strength:35
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 5
Chakra: 5
Fortitude: 25
(This build I can work with for levels 1-10 only because Strength users get a sword early on to help boost there damage)

As an intelligence user this build would be different for the simple fact of you needing Chakra, Intelligence, and Fortitude to deal decent damage.
The Build is as followed:
Intelligence
Lvl 1-10

Strength:
Intelligence: 35
Chakra: 10
Fortitude: 15
(This build works for intelligence users early on because you will primarily fight at a distance blasting your foes with your skills. You also get the ability to wield a melee kunai at level 8 and 11 intelligence. You can also learn Fuuma Shuriken to blast your enemies from afar and stun them.)

As an agility user this build would be simple due to their focus early on being HP and meleeing there foes to a pulp.

Agility
Lvl 1-10

Strength:
Agility: 25
Chakra: 5
Fortitude: 35
(This build is similar to the strength build but the opposite. Instead of having more points in your damaging stat(agility) you put more into your fortitude instead. The reason is because, agility users have a higher dps than any other mastery in the game giving them insane melee speeds and movement speeds. Due to their need to be in close range they tend to take more damage than the average ninja so thus more point are put into fortitude to bolster your health more)

Chakra medics revolve around Chakra and Fortitude only. There primary damage comes from throwing Senbon early on and later they get better accustomed moves.
The 2 stats you would invest in would be Chakra and Fortitude 
M.Chakra 
Lvl 1-10

Strength: 5
Chakra: 30
Fortitude: 30

(Commonly with this build you would want your stats to stay close to being exactly the same as each other until higher up. I also recommend partying up with other ninjas around your level playing a support role while also providing damage to defeat foes due to your lack of moves early on.)

See the source image

5aa7bd05b95c7b275a5b67fa1546d893.png

Strength
Lvl 11-30

Strength: 65
Chakra: 25
Fortitude: 70
(This build I can work with for levels 11-30 because as you progress your enemies get stronger and hit harder as you begin to hit harder as well. So I uped my fortitude(Health) 10 more than my strength so I can take more damage. I also invested into chakra as well in the process because as you gain more levels you also earn more jutsus thus you will need chakra to compensate them.)

Intelligence
Lvl 11-30

Strength:
Intelligence: 80
Chakra: 30
Fortitude: 35
(This build works for intelligence users because you will primarily fight at a distance blasting your foes with your skills. You should have several ranged skills to fight your enemies with. If this is the case then you shouldn't need a lot of fortitude as you won't take much damage from fighting at a distance. You will however will need chakra to keep dishing out attacks w/o needing to recharge as much.)

Agility
Lvl 11-30

Strength:
Agility: 55
Chakra: 25
Fortitude: 80
(This build is the same as the strength build almost except you're gonna trade 10 pts from your damaging stat and put it towards your fortitude. The reason is simply because of what I stated before; Agility has a higher dps thus your damage output will be quicker. You will also need to raise chakra within this level range due to you getting more moves to help with your damage input as well as substitution jutsus to help you avoid damage. Also you will need more fortitude because mobs are a lot stronger now and will take your hp down pretty fast.)

M.Chakra 
Lvl 11-30

Strength:
Chakra: 170
Fortitude: 85

-Or-
Strength:
Chakra: 120
Fortitude: 130
(At the higher levels with a pure chakra/fortitude build you eventually want to use 1 of the 2 builds posted here. The First build with 170 chakra is for the Die Hard Medic slaves that actually want to be more support with outstanding heals and moderate HP. The heals will compensate for the lack of hp but you will also be able to see almost everyone in game if they cloak due to your high chakra. The second build is more of a balance between fortitude and chakra giving you great sustainability with more fortitude but also great dps with melee and throwing Senbon.)

See the source image
544c5d9a679d7a6f0cbd8b32857e0d84.png
@Suigetsine Made a Stat Calculator that lets you test and try out builds at your disposal. The Link is as followed: https://krextiv.de/projekte/ninstat/

Edited by Poleon
Added Stat Calculator
11 people like this

16 minutes ago, Jun said:

Strength increases your base Weapon Damage with swords and kunai knives. It also increases Weapon Jutsu damage.

Agility increases your base Taijutsu damage, reduces the cast time of Jutsus and increases attack speed. Each 100 points of Agility reduces cast speed by 200ms.

Intellect increases your Ninjutsu and Genjutsu effectiveness. It also scales with your base Weapon Damage for Shurikens. You will deal more damage and be able to hide from enemies better. Exploding Tags and a few other weaponist weapon skills are based on this stat as well.

Chakra increases your maximum Chakra and charging speed (50 Chakra reduces the time from 1 second to about 900ms). Each point into this stat will add 5 Chakra to your maximum Chakra pool. They are used to cast ninjutsu in combat. Having a high amount of Chakra also allows you to detect hidden enemies. Chakra also scales with your base Weapon damage for Senbons.

Fortitude increases your maximum Health. Each point allocated into this stat will grant you 10 Health. The more Fortitude you have the longer you can stand in battle. It is a necessity to be able to endure more hits as a ninja unless you intend to always fight at a distance.

i love de wae you copied it from my guide
but anyway, great work so far
waiting for more :>

14 minutes ago, Daishin said:

i love de wae you copied it from my guide
but anyway, great work so far
waiting for more :>

he copied what you copied lol

1 person likes this

Wasn't about to retype what he basically typed. Easier to copy and paste it lol

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Anatsu Dan said:

he copied what you copied lol

perceptiveness level more than 5 billion. applause for this gentleman.

/e nods

11 hours ago, Indra said:

We saw 23 lowbie guide this week already. x) 

It's not necessarily a bad thing. As builds differ for most players, new players can see different opinions and choose what would fit their playstyle.
Also they've covered Builds, something I don't have much of in my guide, so they complete it in a way.

edit: also, I'd advise making the guides with your own words and images or atleast give credit to the authors of the wiki pages. I have a few things from wiki, too, but I'll be editing them out.

lol the guide isn't finished I plan to give credit where its due as for the wiki I didn't use anything from it. The guide is incomplete

33 minutes ago, Jun said:

lol the guide isn't finished I plan to give credit where its due as for the wiki I didn't use anything from it. The guide is incomplete

http://ninonline.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics  your Stat System is from there (or from Nishimura who got it from there). I'm not here to judge, I have stuff from there, aswell.  Good luck with the guide! ^_^

Well if I can be technical @Origami Heart the info on the wikia comes from us players. You cant necessarily say it came from the Wikia. In fact it came from the player that typed it up but also the information under the stat system you also learn in game at the academy so you can also say it was typed up from going through the academy and acquiring the knowledge. Regardless the info comes from the NinO Game/community :P

1 person likes this

Impressive stat build guide; would definitely have wished for this while starting Nin. Nice work!

I'm glad I took a peek inside this thread again; I know where I want to take my build, but I was wondering how to distribute my stats before I reach level 50. This is definitely helpful; thanks!

1 person likes this

Wish I knew about this when I started playing 

I've officially been every mastery and these are some builds that I recommend when grinding. if you want further details of each build just DM me or PM me on the forums/discord.

@Solbiato Suwa sorry lol I was busy testing everything when u started so I wouldn't of been able to give u good build advice then.

Chakra medics revolve around Chakra and Fortitude only. There primary damage comes from throwing Senbon early on and later they get better accustomed moves.

Senbon are int based, like all poison techniques. Unless you're talking about dry non poisonous senbon, then i'm not sure.

On 29.08.2018 at 2:15 PM, Doll Miraju said:

Senbon are int based, like all poison techniques. Unless you're talking about dry non poisonous senbon, then i'm not sure.

they dont but you will get it later girl :D