Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stephen

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!

11 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Do we have any players here? Perhaps we should all group up on a server.

Add my Skype for more Info.. stephen.furbert2

1 person likes this

Currently I play on Faerie, i have a lvl 16 thamaturge. Just name the server and i'll create a character :D

I play on the server 'Ultros' with a friend (Who is registered on here but not active).

There is also another player registered on this forum that doesn't play because he's too busy with GTA...

Anyways, I'm a level 50 SMN/SCH. I'm also leveling a PLD(31ish) in my spare time.

My friend is a level 50 Bard(BRD?). He's got a bunch of levels on his alts as well.

We both played the Beta for 1.0 and ARR. So we're pretty set on how the game works if you want to join our server. We used to be in a legacy server but wanted to start fresh and on a server with that jerk who is too busy with GTA.

If you want to join my server send me a PM with your skype/msn and I'll add you.

Also: If you're curious, I made this super sexy bot to kill monsters/farm fates overnight. I only would share this with some cool people though...

Ps3 or PC?

Servers are all linked. PS3 can play with PC players.

I personally use the PC, it's better.

1 person likes this

It's so good...........................................................................

Still if square Enix wants big bucks just release their   3D CHRONO TRIGGER!!!!!

Teiryn Farwind

Behemoth Server :)

PC