Kuraen MacDom

Why Leaf village isn't perfect

32 posts in this topic

Sup everyone.
Imo Leaf need some improvements. I'm not always agreed with how Leaf's doing, so i'm gonna be the hater who will count what needs to be changed in our village:
1. I wonder who's buddy u need to be to join ANBU... That's only example, but the point is: the Leaf ninjas are not equal. I don't mean ranks. Imo there is some group of appreciated and respected ninja, and the others, who will never join them. I'm not saying that everyone should like everyone, but that's not okay when someone have less chance to join leaf organization, just because the boss of that org don't like him.
2. I'd like to see more events. Even mini events, like RP stuff Godric and Fred did. That would help improve the connection between ninja and village.
3. We have some organizations, who isn't seem to doing anything, like ANBU (lol, i guess it's a bad example cause they just working like that, but that's my feel) or Council. I've heard we have Police Force, but i've never met any members of it...
4. Leaf shouldn't continue the war. It makes lvling harder. I'm not saying that we should show a white flag, but continuing the war with sandies/missings is tiring. Ofc, we have some clans that hates everyone who aren't from Leaf (Kuraen, Suwa). Wilkor, Sour, think about it.
5. Teams of 3 genins and chuunin is a good idea. I'd like to see teamworking of these teams.
That's just my thoughts about Leaf as a village. I know that not everyone will agree with all of them. Let's talk about it guys. (and rly sorry. I'm always saying that my english is bad)

21 people like this

On 19/06/2018 at 3:34 AM, Kuraen MacDom said:

Sup everyone.
Imo Leaf need some improvements. I'm not always agreed with how Leaf's doing, so i'm gonna be the hater who will count what needs to be changed in our village:
1. I wonder who's buddy u need to be to join ANBU... That's only example, but the point is: the Leaf ninjas are not equal. I don't mean ranks. Imo there is some group of appreciated and respected ninja, and the others, who will never join them. I'm not saying that everyone should like everyone, but that's not okay when someone have less chance to join leaf organization, just because the boss of that org don't like him.
2. I'd like to see more events. Even mini events, like RP stuff Godric and Fred did. That would help improve the connection between ninja and village.
3. We have some organizations, who isn't seem to doing anything, like ANBU (lol, i guess it's a bad example cause they just working like that, but that's my feel) or Council. I've heard we have Police Force, but i've never met any members of it...
4. Leaf shouldn't continue the war. It makes lvling harder. I'm not saying that we should show a white flag, but continuing the war with sandies/missings is tiring. Ofc, we have some clans that hates everyone who aren't from Leaf (Kuraen, Suwa). Wilkor, Sour, think about it.
5. Teams of 3 genins and chuunin is a good idea. I'd like to see teamworking of these teams.
That's just my thoughts about Leaf as a village. I know that not everyone will agree with all of them. Let's talk about it guys. (and rly sorry. I'm always saying that my english is bad)

FACTS

On 6/18/2018 at 1:34 PM, Kuraen MacDom said:

Definitely agree with this big time.

I agree ANBU should be shown more. They should deviate from their roles in the show and should be shown around the village more in order to give people goals. Newbs hardly/never get to see them in action unless they are lucky. For example, Sand uses to send out ANBU to kill people in their village sometimes. Also I was once killed a Sand ANBU who said he was on "Kazekage Guard Duty" at the time. Any sort of little missions like these for ANBU members to be more active would spur more interest in them.

Us Police are around to do stuff, but it's not obvious enough who we are (I guess we just got hats, but they are kind of ugly lol). We could host some events and be given roles so people (kind of like council have their roles) know who police actually are and who to contact if they need police.

We should do something about the war for Sand's sake.

This is too hard to organize. You would need all four members of the teams to be online at the same time to do RP missions or whatever else. These times would hardly occur, also people quit and go on breaks. Would be very difficult to do anything like this.

3 people like this

An idea is creating a rp based team system where players can register to be part of a team on the forum and be assigned a team and team name once they become level 10 Genin and then assign them a Chunin. You can get them to specify what times they can usually be online and then link them up via discord etc.

A lot of time it won't work because players may not come online or may quit etc. but it could be worth it for that 2-3 teams in a month who actually do play a few days together. Atleast they make friends in the village for awhile before they go out on their own, and they could feel more committed to the village and not leave.

11 people like this

14 hours ago, Ueda said:

An idea is creating a rp based team system where players can register to be part of a team on the forum and be assigned a team and team name once they become level 10 Genin and then assign them a Chunin. You can get them to specify what times they can usually be online and then link them up via discord etc.

A lot of time it won't work because players may not come online or may quit etc. but it could be worth it for that 2-3 teams in a month who actually do play a few days together. Atleast they make friends in the village for awhile before they go out on their own, and they could feel more committed to the village and not leave.

My influence runs too deep. I will make them leave.

On 26/11/2018 at 1:25 AM, Ueda said:

On 18/6/2018 at 1:34 PM, Kuraen MacDom said:

I think this is an excellent idea, although it would be difficult sometimes that the whole team is online would be worth it and would give more Rp to the game we would also know other people better.

Regarding the war, I think we should be more aware with the sandies especially with the lowies and have compassion and respect for all. Enough of the clans that hate everyone who is not from their village. stop acting like children

And about Ambu I just have to say that: Does Anbus exist in leaf? I've never seen one

Sorry my English is bad

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Jeronimo said:

I think this is an excellent idea, although it would be difficult sometimes that the whole team is online would be worth it and would give more Rp to the game we would also know other people better.

Regarding the war, I think we should be more aware with the sandies especially with the lowies and have compassion and respect for all. Enough of the clans that hate everyone who is not from their village. stop acting like children

And about Ambu I just have to say that: Does Anbus exist in leaf? I've never seen one

Sorry my English is bad

Yeah, that team thing might be cool all right.

About the war...dude what can we even do without the war? "Lets visit sand village so we can talk about what should we do ingame"...that would probably kill most of the pvp and the only enemies beside missings (which are even fewer than sandies) would be bears (please remove bear stun or at least dont make it stack). Maybe some people could stop raiding every 15 minutes tho :eyes:

And about Anbu, yes they do exist and you are not supposed to notice them.

3 hours ago, Takami Suwa said:

About the war...dude what can we even do without the war? "Lets visit sand village so we can talk about what should we do ingame"...that would probably kill most of the pvp and the only enemies beside missings (which are even fewer than sandies) would be bears (please remove bear stun or at least dont make it stack). Maybe some people could stop raiding every 15 minutes tho :eyes:

Takumi has been more populated than Sand, camping sand lowbies isnt the smartest thing to do. It is actually dumb to bring an army to kept lowbies from leveling. You can’t complain later about how low the population is if you don’t let them grow once in awhile.

8 people like this

14 hours ago, Takami Suwa said:

Brother but in the anime many times we saw anbus. That they do not talk to anyone is acceptable but at least we should see them who are there with their masks standing, taking care that nothing happens around the village.

On several occasions I have seen a boy sand that if I remember correctly has the title of leader anbu i do not remember his name, it should be noted that he has always killed me ._.)

But finally I would like to at least see the leader of leaf anbu in the village from time to time

And well you're right one of the things that makes this game fun is the war, but I was talking about killing the lowies. It is not fun a game where you are new and there will always be an enemy to kill you ALWAYS, we should control ourselves and not kill lowies sandies unless they are higher than lvl30 or 35

Bad english sorry ^^

Any skull icon or w/e for player, who killing players 20/25/30 levels less than he. 
Just show who was killing low level players, nobody wanna got tittle a "Murder of kids" .

3 people like this

18 hours ago, Jeronimo said:

Brother but in the anime many times we saw anbus. That they do not talk to anyone is acceptable but at least we should see them who are there with their masks standing, taking care that nothing happens around the village.

On several occasions I have seen a boy sand that if I remember correctly has the title of leader anbu i do not remember his name, it should be noted that he has always killed me ._.)

But finally I would like to at least see the leader of leaf anbu in the village from time to time

And well you're right one of the things that makes this game fun is the war, but I was talking about killing the lowies. It is not fun a game where you are new and there will always be an enemy to kill you ALWAYS, we should control ourselves and not kill lowies sandies unless they are higher than lvl30 or 35

Bad english sorry ^^

You can see them during events guarding around, sometimes you can see them hunting and i think around 2 months ago we had an event for anbu stuff.

Sand anbu is not leaf anbu, if the guy wants to go around with his Anbu Captain title its up to him i guess.

And finally im not talking about camping lowbie zones and stuff like that, for war i mean like we raid/get raided in villages, we kill each others in danger/war zones and stuff like that.

20 hours ago, Satoe Defyos said:

Any skull icon or w/e for player, who killing players 20/25/30 levels less than he. 
Just show who was killing low level players, nobody wanna got tittle a "Murder of kids" .

Hey brother this would be an excellent idea would be very good to see it in the game and I think it would decrease the hunting of lowies

completely agree, to join any anbu leaf unit you need to have friendships within it, most of them are even inactive. I have seen the sand anbu move in groups a lot of times, and to leaf only 3 times, 2 raids to sand and once and they were only 2 to make a supersto "spamkill" to an exleaf. also the police of leaf I think that everything is explained when seeing this:
(Chief - @Caio Mirana

Deputy Chief- @Kamakura Suwa

Colonels: (N / A)

Captains: (N / A)

Liutenants: (N / A)

Detectives: @Persona Kurama @Nitche Mirana @Rumaki Mirana @Aramos Mirana

Officers: @Godric Hiruzen @Josh Suwa @Aghila Mirana @Shotoho Mirana)
Do not you see that more than half of the members are Mirana Clan? Well you know what to do to be in the police join the mirana clan.
for me always leaf has been if you have power you can do what you want. is shown in the above, fell MIRANA leader as all the members mirana and then if we put a couple more so you do not notice the favoritism ... but all this also happens in sand. this is what happens when putting this in the hands of the players and not of someone impartial.

1 hour ago, Joseki said:

completely agree, to join any anbu leaf unit you need to have friendships within it, most of them are even inactive. I have seen the sand anbu move in groups a lot of times, and to leaf only 3 times, 2 raids to sand and once and they were only 2 to make a supersto "spamkill" to an exleaf. also the police of leaf I think that everything is explained when seeing this:
(Chief - @Caio Mirana

Deputy Chief- @Kamakura Suwa

Colonels: (N / A)

Captains: (N / A)

Liutenants: (N / A)

Detectives: @Persona Kurama @Nitche Mirana @Rumaki Mirana @Aramos Mirana

Officers: @Godric Hiruzen @Josh Suwa @Aghila Mirana @Shotoho Mirana)
Do not you see that more than half of the members are Mirana Clan? Well you know what to do to be in the police join the mirana clan.
for me always leaf has been if you have power you can do what you want. is shown in the above, fell MIRANA leader as all the members mirana and then if we put a couple more so you do not notice the favoritism ... but all this also happens in sand. this is what happens when putting this in the hands of the players and not of someone impartial.

More than half are in Mirana clan because no one else who's Chunin+ wants to join. :) we have opened a recruitment wave and no Chunins except the 2 last Miranas applied. Nothing much i can do bro, dont spit facts when you dont know the true reality, 

12 minutes ago, Caio Mirana said:

More than half are in Mirana clan because no one else who's Chunin+ wants to join. :) we have opened a recruitment wave and no Chunins except the 2 last Miranas applied. Nothing much i can do bro, dont spit facts when you dont know the true reality, 

T_T

i do agree about that the people who are the leader or apart of an organization, they would not aspect them into the org because they either do not like the person or they are not ranked. An example (i am not going to say any names or what org) is that once these people wanted to join an organization but the people in the organization did not want them in the org, which caused them not being able to join. this needs to stop. we need to find people that would not, not aspect them into the org the cause being that they either do not like them or they are not a higher rank. (i also feel that girls have a lesser chance of getting into anything unless they were playing for a long time or if they like them) I hope that this little paragraph shows some of you to not be biased about who to gets to be in the organization. 

-thank you to whoever spent their time to read and, appreciate this.   

3 people like this

18 hours ago, Caio Mirana said:

Caio mirana for me you're an old friend just like deathmall, but I know chunins that would not have denied entry but there are clan wars ...
also that I know you have non-chunin members, therefore why having so many chunins do not try to recruit non-chunins? I know a lot of genins who want to join the police.
for me the organization of the police has to be a balance of chunins and genins and variety of clans in an organization.
from what I understand aghila mirana, shotoho mirana, josh suwa; Is there no record of why they are recruited? I say this because it seems to decide on your page the people recruited and how it has been recruited ... but 2 members of your clan "recruited" mirana does not leave, why?
besides you have had Kuraen members in the police with rank chunin +, I do not believe that with the variety of chunins and jounins in leaf there are not people apart from the mirana clan who do not want to be in the police ... I know why I have talked to some of them.
Finally it seems strange to me that you do not change the police leader you have been in that position since deathmall, ishyn and still have not changed you in the leadership of fritzo, I think you see a bit of favoritism by not giving the opportunity to be a police leader to another person.
do not take it too bad the police of sand is even worse, they recruit for recruiting and they do not have just chunins +, they never announce who has been recruited and what proof they have passed.

4 minutes ago, Joseki said:

Caio mirana for me you're an old friend just like deathmall, but I know chunins that would not have denied entry but there are clan wars ...
also that I know you have non-chunin members, therefore why having so many chunins do not try to recruit non-chunins? I know a lot of genins who want to join the police.
for me the organization of the police has to be a balance of chunins and genins and variety of clans in an organization.
from what I understand aghila mirana, shotoho mirana, josh suwa; Is there no record of why they are recruited? I say this because it seems to decide on your page the people recruited and how it has been recruited ... but 2 members of your clan "recruited" mirana does not leave, why?
besides you have had Kuraen members in the police with rank chunin +, I do not believe that with the variety of chunins and jounins in leaf there are not people apart from the mirana clan who do not want to be in the police ... I know why I have talked to some of them.
Finally it seems strange to me that you do not change the police leader you have been in that position since deathmall, ishyn and still have not changed you in the leadership of fritzo, I think you see a bit of favoritism by not giving the opportunity to be a police leader to another person.
do not take it too bad the police of sand is even worse, they recruit for recruiting and they do not have just chunins +, they never announce who has been recruited and what proof they have passed.

Joseki, you're tripping. If there's any Chunin+ in Leaf who wants to be recruited to LMPF they can tag me in this post, or message me in private, i've been chasing them, trust me i'm the one who wants more recruits in the organization. And no, there's no point in recruiting Genins when they actually have no way to work inside LMPF due to Rory's Chunin+ restriction on the arresting jutsu. Also, i'm not in LMPF since Deathmall, Ishyn and Fritzo times. By the time Deathmall was Kage LMPF didnt even exists, let's start there, Also i was recruited to LMPF 1 Month after Ishyn got Hokage, wich means my 6 month period as leader will be over when Fritzo is at 1 Month as Kage. There's no favoritism when it comes to this topic, there's no reasons to recruit Genins and i'm more than welcome to recruit Chunins who wants to join LMPF. And yeah if you have talked to Chunin+ Leafies who wants to join LMPF why havent they talked to me? Interesting.

3 people like this

I mean there has been some questionable promotions (Chunin, Specialized Jonin), that looked like favoritism.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Lumy said:

I mean there has been some questionable promotions (Chunin, Specialized Jonin), that looked like favoritism.

If true it's still better than pass writen exam to get chunin in Sand

3 people like this