Aramos Mirana

Leaf's Colloquial Nin Online Map

10 posts in this topic

So this is a map with most of the areas you'd need to know in the world. It's named with terms Leafies use rather than the game's map names. This will help newer players decipher village chat and learn the map as Leafies calls it.

Let me know if you have any suggestions (I might make it smaller with the boxes closer together) or fixes. I'll try to keep it updated. Note the green color for safe zones, orange for danger zones, red for warzones, and grey for no fighting zones.

When you click the picture, make sure you click "Full Size" at the bottom left hand corner in order to actually be able to read it.

Leaf's Colloquial Nin Online Map.png

16 people like this

Just now, Aei said:

Might just be a bit confusing having two Coyotes 2 in sand, either way good job!

True, fixed that.

thank's a lot we new ninjas really needed this

1 person likes this

Definitely one of the most useful things for me when I started playing Nin again 

1 person likes this

1-You did a great job.
2-I know that you are already explaining some things, but could by a legend in the map image too?
3-It's nothing important but the tunnlers 1 lack an "E", could you put the new map to level 20-30 which is after the Dark Clearing map?

1 person likes this

On 11/18/2018 at 1:19 PM, Roku Fist of Asura said:

1-You did a great job.
2-I know that you are already explaining some things, but could by a legend in the map image too?
3-It's nothing important but the tunnlers 1 lack an "E", could you put the new map to level 20-30 which is after the Dark Clearing map?

Updated, thanks for the fixes. Thanks for the Discord post, @Ueda

1 person likes this