Niti

Rigged Chunin Exam

CE Poll   47 members have voted

1. 1. Allow more Leaf promotions for their results of this recent Chunin Exam?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Hey,

First of all, sorry to be posting on the "Leaf Village" section of the forums while I'm on this account. Now with that said... Rory, Rory, Rory... You really messed up, not just this CE, but a bunch of other Chunin Exams too. First of all, you didn't watch the exams, so you have no idea who deserves to get promoted. You can't really be serious about only letting Leaf have three promotions, when Leaf did way better than Sand throughout the entire exam. Since you didn't watch it, I'll do the maths for you:

Written Exam (Part 1)
Sand teams present: 3
Leaf teams present: 9

Sand teams failed: 2/3 = 66.6666666%
Leaf teams failed: 1/9 = 11.1111111%

3v3 Fights (Part 2)
Sand teams present: 1
Leaf teams present: 8

Sand teams failed: 1/1 = 100%
Leaf tams failed: 3/8 = 37.5%

Final Round - 1v1 (Part 3)
Sand teams present: 0
Leaf teams present: 5

Leaf throughout the entire exam lost a total of four teams, all the way from the written exam to the final stage. Sand had more than a 50% failure rate for each part of the exam. You may be thinking that it's unfair to do these kind of maths, since Leaf started with a bigger number of participants than Sand. That's a fair way of looking at it, in regards of Leaf VS Sand. But what is not fair is not letting @Ishyn Sasayaki choose his promotions, based on who he believes deserves it. And trust me, there were more ninja than three who deserved it in that CE. It's not fair, when thinking about this logically, Sand had 2 players promoted, simply for passing a written exam, whereas Leaf only got 3 promotions (out of 27) for doing more than just passing the written exam. And if you wanna talk about RP, I'm all for that, but even the Kazekage was AFK during the entire event. I don't wanna personally offend anyone, so I won't go too much in to all of that stuff.
Additionally, it doesn't make sense that you want the villages to have an equal amount of Chunin simply for the sake of equality if one side obviously did much better. That does not make sense to me, in an RP sense, at least.

This may be a bit of a long post, Rory, but please think about what I'm saying and take it in to consideration. Allow the Leaf to have 6/27 promotions. That's an entirety of two teams (out of nine, who all did incredibly well). And if you want to pick an SJ for either side, you can - Here is the link for the Chunin Exams (excluding the written test): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/304662967

I will leave a poll here for everyone to vote. So if I'm completely wrong, feel free to ignore me @Ueda. But if the poll happens to say otherwise, you really should take my advice of taking these promotions in to consideration.

14 people like this

Math checks out. Leaf should have gotten more Chuunins and (bias) another Jonin. ;) We have a lot more noobs who need RP missions done as well.

3 people like this

I don't think that promoting more leafs should be the solution, a system in which sand doesn't get free passes also work

2 people like this

Considering there's no CE next month aswell, I completly agree to this. And just as Aramos said, it can't hurt to have more (very active) Chunins to host RP Missions for example. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Akiro said:

I don't think that promoting more leafs should be the solution, a system in which sand doesn't get free passes also work

problem is, literally no sand even made the finals. they want promo's to be equal on both sides but 5 leafies, did good and deserved promo's but we were cut down since sand had literally no one and still got 2 promos.

1 person likes this

I completely agree with the post, not only do leaf deserve more but also some of the better in not just pvp but also roleplay criteria based players were completely overlooked in my opinion, who deserve to be promoted.

5 people like this

33 minutes ago, Niti Shinkai said:

the Kazekage was AFK during the entire event

sry i fall sleep

5 people like this

Personally, to partake in the Chunin Exams after investing 5k on an entry fee, another 1k or 2k on tools, investing in the time to actually be in the C.E., RP quite admirably, win every PvP battle, basically succeed in all regards and to NOT still get ranked seems unconventional. This is the current system we have been having. It has even gone beyond Genin to Chunin, but to Chunin to Jonin.

I know making everyone ranked makes the rank less special, but saying you need this this and this to pass to people and them not getting ranked AFTER doing all of it is really unfair. 

And not to bash on Sand, but you are really messing up people's feelings when they went through the stress of a 3 course Exam and passed while Sand just got promoted because the one team passed written exams. I mean we even skipped Death Desert so that one Sand team couldn't get grouped up against and at that point it was all on their team composition for 3v3's like everyone elses.

5 people like this

ofc I loved this ce, but I just have to agree that there was so many other fellow genins that deserved chunin or at least sj (mikai) 

2 people like this

I too agree with Niti, the fact that October will not have CE just makes it all the more reason the recent CE to be more important and chose with a higher number amount. Jayda, Jasmine, and Mac all did well and I believe they deserve and are capable of being a Chunin, however more than just three should be picked. I do not find it fair many of us did more than the Sand ninjas including roleplaying but they still received chunin. It was my first Chunin exam but I found the entire thing ridiculous compared to the anime and my expectations. The exam started later than it should have, first part allowed free pass, there was no second part, and the finals were not tournament style. I really think this needs to be reviewed. 

3 people like this

mmm should prolly redo the ce event then imo. or atleast do another event (looking at player's spars and character) that rory will attend and actually see and pick.  #fixCE 

Random 3v3s, random 1v1s. I'm dissapointed I lost in my finals match, but what dissapoints me more is the fact that this was my first CE in which I passed the written, and I planned for days what to do in the 2nd stage, not to mention spent all that ryo for a bunch of shit, only to get some random pointless fights? Like c'mon, this was supposed to be more than that... :(

4 people like this

I think I deserve to be a chunin. that's it. facts.

Nah jk, I'm still missing ;)

This entire Exam was a joke, was just another big tournament and the fact that there isn’t another one for a minute is pretty sad..

1 person likes this

Just now, Leevi Sasayaki said:

This entire Exam was a joke, was just another big tournament and the fact that there isn’t another one for a minute is pretty sad..

Not even close to a tournament but overall I do agree with you.

1 minute ago, Midnight Hiruzen said:

Not even close to a tournament but overall I do agree with you.

it was literally a tournament lol, randomized fights in an arena.

1. I don't choose who promotes
2. I don't choose how many people promotes, the RP systems dictate it
3. I sometimes make exceptions like for this time I let 1 more Chunin and 1 more Jonin promote for only leaf because of the amount of participants.

1 person likes this