Oriax

The Rogue Guide to Sewers

18 posts in this topic

A Peaceful Rogues Guide to Seals

Since I have seen a lot of newer players recently, whether they are alternate accounts (alts) or not, I think some people should know how to get the Seals Mission done and obtain the exp for their early game. In this "guide" I am also going to be showing how people can enter through the house located Southwest of the Leaf Village gates. 

For starters

This mission is slightly confusing for most people that are just starting off the game, in my opinion. It sends them off into a wild and random chase after some seals in within the village. I am going to show you a step by step version on how you can obtain the mission, get the seals, and learn how to get into sewers/rats map through outside the village.

The mission itself

4000db0f2809d5d7ea84d71427586acd.png

In the Northeast corner of the Leaf Village.

This building is where you actually obtain the Seals mission itself. You must go to the very top right part of the Leaf village and go inside the actual building.

3bcc869ec08b44f99cea3b431fb87660.png

Inside the building.

When you first walk into the building you will see the InnKeeper NPC which is the actual NPC you need to talk to when you are getting mission. When you walk up to him, you have to use Z or your attack button and obtain the mission; Darker Places

b0d86e6330818bc98a3e85a920d06bc6.png

Seal Location and Building

01c0d9aa77ddc9664e050840cdbb9be1.png

Underneath the Leaf Hospital and slightly to the left.

This building is where you will be entering the actual Sewers map. When you first get to this building there will be a door blocking you from entering it. All you simply do is press Z or your attack button and it will bring up some text saying "Knock Knock" and you will be able to enter once you do that. 

d216b85a7ddf3950d51d33c7c4f0232c.png

Inside the building.

When you first enter the building you will see a round table and some other decorations. On the actual table itself will be a seal that you will interact with by using Z or your attack button. It will again bring up text and it will ask you to "Unseal it" or "Ignore it", here you will click to Unseal it and you will of obtained your very first seal and these can be done in no particular order. This is just a draft of how i personally get them on my accounts.

0fbdb2272a3a29822918276ef7ca66d7.png

From the Leaf Square go up and over the bridge, then you go to the left.

When you cross over the bridge you will be able to see the second tag on the left side of the bridge. You must go to the left and down a flight of steps, where you will see what looks like a dock in the water. You simply just walk onto the water and go all the way to the right till you see the tag. Just hit the tag and Unseal it to obtain your next tag.

d2d0ad35b7c1a0b2f5b3c8141887821c.png

Northeast of the dock from the second seal.

Once you have gotten your second seal the third one is literally a couple of steps away. After you go back up the flight of stairs you just have to go Northeast until you see the green roofed house in the picture. Just simple walk through the doorway and you can get to the third seal. Hit it and obtain your third seal. 

f3be5405f50581f43160335efc00bdc3.png

In the Northeast corner of Leaf.

This tag could also be your first tag, but like I said this is in no particular order. If you go all the way to the top right corner of Leaf you will see a rock wall on the far right side. The fourth tag is on that wall but it is a little bit more down on the side of the wall. All you have to do is collect that tag and head back to the InnKeeper NPC to collect your exp.

Hidden Entrance

d9aecc87f43d8d62ff3ec8437229ddf6.png

Southwest of the Gates.

When you are in the Guard Duty map, the map underneath the Leaf gates, you will see a path on the left side that opens into another map. It will have a bunch of trees, a mysterious building and a grave. This is the "Hidden Entrance" to the sewers map.

0065d00338c5d7e6168df5fa00e0f68c.png

Inside the sewers to the right and south east of the entrance.

Inside the sewers it can be really confusing and tough to maneuver around. Once you enter the sewers just go to the right and slightly down till you see a break in the path. Go to the right of the intersection and you will the spot in the picture posted. Go inside the top section and hit Z or your attack button on the far up wall of the mysterious entrance and you will find the switch.

131505c38f02264a4d1836fc8fb1d999.png

What appears once you hit the switch.

This text will appear once you hit the switch and that is when you know you have found the right section of the sewers. Click the "Turn it" option and you will be done with the first part of opening the hidden entrance.

875072201b15a360c76540ccfde942b9.png

The map left of Gaurd Duty

Once you have done the Switch Step, you want to make your way all the way to the house and this time, go in front of the tomb stone. Use Z or your attack button in front of the tile one under the actual stone. It will bring up this text and that is when you know that it worked. Once you hit the "note" it will bring up two options, "Leave it" and "Remove it". You want to click on the "Remove it" option and that will complete the second step. 

488e1c1b6f87fda81d79d0de4f272e40.png

In the very Southeast corner of sewers.

After completing the second step, you want to head back into the sewers. This may take a couple of tries but essentially you are just trying to go to the bottom right corner of the whole map. Once you find it you will see this entrance all the way at the bottom. This is the entrance to the walkway you must take to get to the inside of the house.

8137803c4a61123826136627c85f0cab.png

These are the "Teleporters" that will bring you the other side of the path.

The circles, if you have followed this guide and done everything right, they will allow you to transfer to the other side of the gap. Just follow all the way down till you reach the inside of the house.

d6fd38358454d1d2111d74c9430f7ef3.png

Inside the house and the final step.

Once you do all the steps to get inside the building you have to hit the final switch. Simply just hit it and click the option "Turn on" and you should be able to leave and re-enter the house freely. For a rogue, this gives you easier access to get inside the village and do rogue like things. For Sand ninjas this also gives you the upper edge in raids and a better opportunity to make more elaborate raid strategies. For Leaf ninjas it just makes it look cooler when you enter the sewers map.

Happy leveling. ^-^ 

12 people like this

This really educated me as I did not know of the not-so-secret-anymore entrance and I give you 10 holy blessings for the teachings. thank you Oriax <3

2 people like this

Damn, education done right. Thanks Oriax for your wisdom.

2 people like this

Good guide my man, if it had come few hours earlier that would've been helpful

2 people like this

You're really an awesome and generous person, thank you so much for the help, Oriax! Although, I wished you'd released this earlier. 

1 person likes this

Thanks for the guide, I was wondering how to open that house for a quite a while. I'm tired of Avatar running into that house and not being able to do anything when I'm chasing him.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Shiki said:

Thanks for the guide, I was wondering how to open that house for a quite a while. I'm tired of Avatar running into that house and not being able to do anything when I'm chasing him.

Go get him!

I can swear the seal guides have already been made for both villages. Are we recycling the community content now too? 

Still like the guide though. ;)

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Light said:

I can swear the seal guides have already been made for both villages. Are we recycling the community content now too? 

I think there was a guide just for seal locations. This goes deeper and shows how to unlock the secret passageway :P

5 hours ago, Light said:

There is, but I wanted to make a guide on how to get into the actual house itself. So I figured let me show how you actually get into sewers in the first place but ya know, im sure there is already guides on it.

2 people like this

Awarded Silver Ninja!

2 people like this

Well thats an easy way of getting that..thought it was way harder Nice work.

1 person likes this

That's it for another "secret" in game.

1 person likes this

Fucc you,people work hard for silvers and there is list of people that got it for 1 random shit,where is justice in it?

I made 2 guides about seals some time after start of the beta(now outdated) and I got middle finger.

This guy made guide too and got shit.

Yeah show me your mod powers and delete answer and ban me for bad behaviour.

4 people like this

im on same position like maga i made 2 guides and i do tons of work in our wiki and what i get like upper man said middle finger. Im not saying its wrong move to give oriax silver ninja but its hurts me thats i spend almost 30h of working finding info checking everything and i get nothing and man after 1 guide get silver /slowclap (no offence oriax but its true) ppl working hard and getting nothing from it 

http://ninonline.wikia.com/wiki/User:Sukki_Kurama uno

two 

three

@Seth /y /y /y peace

1 person likes this

the best guide for me is this:

These are true guides who have helped me a lot over the last few years here and have not had any kind of recognition.