Yamikami

Missing Ninja Ranks

14 posts in this topic

I think Missing Ranks should be made to work differently. It should rank based on the amount of kills rather than ranking based on bounty. Instead of taking 1500 bounty for S-Rank it should take 1500 kills to get it this way.

This way your rank can stay and it allows for stuff exclusive to S-Rank ninja. Exclusive missions, clothing or other benefits.

In addition bounty gained should scale with rank:

D-Rank 1x bounty per kill,

C-Rank 1.25x bounty per kill,

B-Rank 1.5x bounty per kill,

A-Rank 1.75x bounty per kill,

S-Rank 2x bounty per kill.

This way killing a lvl 50 player as an S-Rank ninja would increase your bounty by 100 instead of 50 like it does now. Missing Ninja ranks should have more meaning to them since some people like playing without a village...

9 people like this

To make it even for a ninja that is part of a village, killing a S rank should give some good amounts too

4 people like this

30 minutes ago, XXXANAX Mirana said:

To make it even for a ninja that is part of a village, killing a S rank should give some good amounts too

That’s how it is going to be anyway since high ranked missing gets an higher bounty.

But yeah I like the idea, I think people don’t understand how exhausting it can be to farm bounty, and the fact that you get nothing from it makes it more exhausting.

2 people like this

Would be dope if something like this was implemented for sure

Sounds abusable. Easy ryo if you have alts/friends that have missing alt with a high kill count.
But it does sound nice

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tieve said:

Sounds abusable. Easy ryo if you have alts/friends that have missing alt with a high kill count.
But it does sound nice

Easy money.

1 hour ago, Tieve said:

But it does sound nice

No different than it is now. At 1500 kills (Yami’s suggested S rank) somebody will gain 2x the current bounty. It’s a good and balanced number. On top of that, make a list of missing nins with over 1.5k kills. I’ll bet you’ll be counting on 1 hand

21 minutes ago, Itachi Himitsu said:

No different than it is now. At 1500 kills (Yami’s suggested S rank) somebody will gain 2x the current bounty. It’s a good and balanced number. On top of that, make a list of missing nins with over 1.5k kills. I’ll bet you’ll be counting on 1 hand

Would make killing lowbies a lot more rewarding. Dontcha you think?
Like the idea but I think it'll cause more problems because we don't have any punishments for killing lowbies

There is no real reward for getting bounty atm anyways

1 hour ago, Savagelli said:

There is no real reward for getting bounty atm anyways

The reward is getting that temporary S-rank title ^^

23 hours ago, Tieve said:

But it does sound nice

The system proposed isn’t even in game and people are already doing such stuff, it won’t change much anyway.

There is not that much person over 1 kill anyway

46 minutes ago, Indra said:

Who cares about bounty tho.

Lumy you can tell he trying to compensate for something 

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Ara said:

Lumy you can tell he trying to compensate for something 

Indeed, my goal is to once have 5k 

I think it is fun having an high bounty and anbu chasing you around trying to get it’s challenging. It’s fun RP wise and PvP wise

1 person likes this