Yamikami

Clone jutsu

7 posts in this topic

I think the Clone jutsu should completely copy the users animations. This would include DoT animation, cast hand seals, chakra charge, tool throwing, melees, jutsu. For melee, tools and jutsu only the real ones do damage, clones would just copy the animation and do no damage. Since other basic jutsu (Flicker, Cloak, Substitution) are what the combat is based on and Clone being one of the basic jutsu, I think it should be improved like this since right now it is really easy to tell between a clone and a real player which shouldn't be a thing considering the jutsu has a 2 second stand cast.

7 people like this

I like the idea you suggested i think if the idea will be implemented in the game the Clone jutsu might be way more used and would be fun to try in pvp :3

But i also want to give an idea of my own... So give me your thoughts about it too if you want :D

How about make the Clones Copy the jutsus, animation, chakra charge, cast hand seals and tool throw just like the user and everything just like Yamikami said. But the clones will also do damage (Maybe less than the user ) but not stun, (Cuse than its completely Over powered) it will make the enemy think more and avoid the clones than just finding the real user and Make the cooldown longer than just using it when your jutsu over so people wont just use it evertime.

I Don't think this idea of mine should be implemented i just wanna hear everyone thoughts about it so please tell me what do you think?

24 minutes ago, Roei said:

I like the idea you suggested i think if the idea will be implemented in the game the Clone jutsu might be way more used and would be fun to try in pvp :3

But i also want to give an idea of my own... So give me your thoughts about it too if you want :D

How about make the Clones Copy the jutsus, animation, chakra charge, cast hand seals and tool throw just like the user and everything just like Yamikami said. But the clones will also do damage (Maybe less than the user ) but not stun, (Cuse than its completely Over powered) it will make the enemy think more and avoid the clones than just finding the real user and Make the cooldown longer than just using it when your jutsu over so people wont just use it evertime.

I Don't think this idea of mine should be implemented i just wanna hear everyone thoughts about it so please tell me what do you think?

Doing damage would be way too strong which is why if the clones copy jutsu they should do no damage. Even in the anime the basic clone jutsu didn't allow the clones to do any damage to the enemy, shadow clones were the ones who were able to do it.

Yah you got a point it will be really strong...

On 12/14/2018 at 4:55 PM, Yamikami said:

Doing damage would be way too strong which is why if the clones copy jutsu they should do no damage. Even in the anime the basic clone jutsu didn't allow the clones to do any damage to the enemy, shadow clones were the ones who were able to do it.

I know this is an old thread, but what about reducing the damage when using a clone? like if you use 2 clones damage is 50% that of the norm etc.

What if they could just use taijutsu alone and be directed to whoever they were targeted on. It would take chakra to get it and it scales off agility that way it wouldn't be too over powered.

In the anime shadow clone jutsu was a forbidden technique and required alot of chakra to do it.

I like clone to jonins, become kage bunshin no jutsu with damage