Raikuzu Hozuki

Hozuki of the Red Sand

8 posts in this topic

5c16de1f05997_redhozuki.png.c8131c9dfe64e22752e47f14d77b2358.pngPermanent Marker Regular5c16de1f05997_redhozuki.png.c8131c9dfe64e22752e47f14d77b2358.png

Hozuki of the Red Sand is the family of the descendants from the Hozuki Clan of Kirigakure, lots of them specialized in WM or Water release. However now most of its members can be found within Sunagakure. We have replaced the ancient Hozuki Clan in the past, however, we are still practicing the Hydrification techniques and other special and traditional Hozuki clan techniques, such as the water gun technique, which was used by our ancestors. The Clan is known for their amazing Weapon Masters and their special clan techniques, but also hold a large amount of ninja talented in other masteries and releases. Now they mainly live in Suna, adapting to the customs of this village, and changing the use of their techniques in order not to evaporate in the boiling desert. Hozuki enjoy a shaded and cool temperature in their special clan quarters, however,most of the Hozuki shinobi of Suna are already used to the desert and they consider it as their home.

: Motto :
"The thing is that I don't know what to write here,so I'll leave it for the future"

Permanent Marker Regular

After the fall of the Blood Mist village in the last great ninja war, only 2 villages were left; Sunagakure, ruled by the Kazekage, located in the vast deserts of the Land of Wind. And Konohagakure, ruled by the Hokage, located in the deep forests of the Land of Fire. Neither villages would ever be as a perfect match for the Hozuki Clan, and many other clans, which all revolved around Water jutsu and marine environments. Konohagakure, was the natural choice for most mist clans as it still had a plentiful water supply and moderate temperature compared to the demon desert of Sunagakure.

Forward went the survivors of the Hozuki Clan and many other clans. Towards the leaf village, they went in a massive horde of ex-mist villagers fleeing the destruction of their home. However, the Konoha guards mistook this massive movement as a threat and launched an ambush on the refugee clans, leading to the extinction of several clans, and those who survived were either imprisoned or has to flee yet again, and this time the Mist villagers were dispersed across the world. Many people still have the Mist Village blood running through their veins and have an urge to return to their rightful homeland. 

The Hozuki Clan thought to be extinct, received a spark of hope as on a fateful evening a young boy named Hideo Hozuki, together with his cousin MrChubb the Hozuki, realized their Hozuki heritage, and trained themselves in the Special techniques of the Hozuki Clan. Their grandparents had migrated together to Suna, unlike the rest of the Hozuki Clan and given up their name to start a new life. However, Suna was not the best place to practise these techniques as the burning sun quickly evaporated any water found in the desert. Thus the Hozuki's had to adapt, to live in Suna. Suna welcomed the Mist refugees that had come and the reborn clan, as they were welcomed due to their common enemy; Konoha. As the Clan was reborn, it grew little by little, expanding into the Sand Village community, where they were not seen as foreigners but as extended family.  Slowly ninjas in Takumi discovered their Hozuki heritage and were adopted into the clan. The Hozuki Clan still sees an adoption of a new family member as a joyful and sacred ritual. Just like the Kazekage had adopted the Hozuki Clan into the village. Now, the Hozuki Clan still shares there blood with adopted family to give them the special Hozuki Clan Techniques and in order to teach it to them.

Some Hozuki's still hold a grudge against Kohonagakure for massacring their clan.

Suna their new home will forever be in their hearts, but still, a part of the Hozuk Clan desires to go back to their ancestral seat in the Blood Mist village.

Permanent Marker Regular

Clan Head : @Raikuzu Hozuki
Elder Hozuki : @Nighma Hozuki , @alba hozuki , @MrChubb The Hozuki , @Opal Hozuki
@SteezoIsProbablyBack

Members : @Akuro Hozuki , @Arcane Hozuki , @Chrono Hozuki , @Ashura hozuki , @Nik Hozuki , @Slaughter , @Yatsuki Hozuki , @Hannibal Lecter , @Psycho Kun Hozuki , @Wiizark , @Hayate Tokumei , @Ketsueki BlackKage 1 , @Xiller Hozuki , @Nomady Hozuki , @Seishi Tokumei , @Shiko Hozuki , @Toshio Hozuki , @Staxx Yahweh , @Tatsumagi Hozuki , @Roku Hozuki , @Katoru Hozuki , @Yuma 

Permanent Marker Regular

• Be at least level 25 on your main
  • Join the clan discord with your main account (No alts in the discord.)
  • Change the name of your main account to (insert name) Hozuki or under special circumstances and you are already in another clan; your alts name + Hozuki
  • Be a Sand, Missing or Mist ninja.

To join you can talk to the us in-game or just leave a comment with your character's statistics like name,level and the reason you want to join.

7 people like this

Why am i not there? Even my clan hate me wtf im an Elder Hozuki

I hate you rai considering of my returning next week and you not even mention me, Guess i will back to the old bad days to pay akat again in Takumi  just to feel warm

I regret on this topic..

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, SteezoIsProbablyBack said:

Why am i not there? Even my clan hate me wtf im an Elder Hozuki

I hate you rai considering of my returning next week and you not even mention me, Guess i will back to the old bad days to pay akat again in Takumi  just to feel warm

I regret on this topic..

lmao chill I just couldnt mention ur main acc and I forgot ur name in this,Imma put u now

7 hours ago, Roku no Ryuta said:

Well, I could be Elder, I'm so Elder that I've become a ghost of Edo Tensei. lol

the thing that u replied with ur leaf acc just ends it all xDD

Hozuki clan, back again in full force, I ship it.

3 people like this

10 hours ago, Raikuzu Hozuki said:

the thing that u replied with ur leaf acc just ends it all xDD

No, this is my forum account and I do not owe anything to anyone. It also shows that the Hozuki clan is so interesting that it catches the eye of anyone, regardless of where it has been or is.

1 person likes this