Amethyr

That day had come.

19 posts in this topic

The game seems balanced, ultimately. I've waited for it for so long along with other people, and here I am, coming back. Great job, Rory! I just desired to say thank you for finally giving us a balance update that we desperately required.

3 people like this

The game is not balance if anything it's at  the most imbalance state it ever has been.

Fire went from balsnced to horrible in PvP.

Anything that uses homings is the core of the game,no longer skills required the game doesn't want you to aim your jutsus.

Offensive stats are even crappier, damages are just bad and you can't even make builds anymore as hp and chakra are the most important stats.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Yeldo said:

The game is not balance if anything it's at  the most imbalance state it ever has been.

Anything that uses homings is the core of the game,no longer skills required the game doesn't want you to aim your jutsus.

Offensive stats are even crappier, damages are just bad and you can't even make builds anymore as hp and chakra are the most important stats.

The fact that game doesn't want you to cloak and instakill people is something that we could describe as a balance. That game becomes more strategic than it ever was, and I'm quite fine with it. If you're the type of person who enjoys to spam 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 instead of thinking in the middle of battle, that's great. Quit Nin Online then.

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Yeldo said:

Fire is still good. Burning effect and dragon make this mastery good choose for dealing damage still (but dont know why fire wall got slow cast)

Chakra costs is too high, while pvp i feel like in Chakra Charge Simulator 2018.

I feel @Ueda make new chakra costs in 30 minutes just randomly numbers lmao. 

2 people like this

The game is balanced. Only part that I don’t like is that slower fights can get boring. Well it depends on people.

5 people like this

In what way is Fire horrible lmao. Although in my own opinion the chakra cost are a little too high for only getting 11 chakra points per charge. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Oriax said:

for only getting 11 chakra points per charge. 

Chakra charge is based on your chakra.

I actually like most changes. Rory managed to actually balance stuff, and took from some jutsus and gave to others, instead of full on nerf/buff to a mastery. There may be masteries that got really hard, but from what I've seen and played, PvP is just a bit harder and more skill-intensive. 

One change I can't stand behind is the chakra costs, seems a bit too much for jutsus to cost twice as much chakra.

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Amethyr said:

The fact that game doesn't want you to cloak and instakill people is something that we could describe as a balance. That game becomes more strategic than it ever was, and I'm quite fine with it. If you're the type of person who enjoys to spam 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 instead of thinking in the middle of battle, that's great. Quit Nin Online then.

Do you even fully understand the change that just came onto the game?

It's not about insta kills or whatever, with these damage nerfs plus chakra cost increases there is only one build path, hp and chakra and only have enough stat points to unlock jutusus, everyone is going to be doing the same damage, a level 20 will do the same damage as a lvl 50 as you only need around 60 offensive stats to unlock the jutusus.

HP scales too hard and chakra cost are too dumb. The only masteries that are going to prevail are the non skill masteries that rely on homings, is that what you want? Because that's the current nin, unskilled and favours the less skillcap masteries 

1 person likes this

Well I haven't tried fire for PvP but at least PvE didn't change that much except chakra...at least for me

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Amethyr said:

Cloaking is actually easier to use now because of the high chakra costs creating long pauses during fights. And he's right, homings are way too strong right now. There is no strategy, aim or skill required in using them and you can't interrupt them anymore with all the new casts that were added. You have no idea what you're talking about.

2 people like this

16 hours ago, Yeldo said:

Do you even fully understand the change that just came onto the game?

It's not about insta kills or whatever, with these damage nerfs plus chakra cost increases there is only one build path, hp and chakra and only have enough stat points to unlock jutusus, everyone is going to be doing the same damage, a level 20 will do the same damage as a lvl 50 as you only need around 60 offensive stats to unlock the jutusus.

HP scales too hard and chakra cost are too dumb. The only masteries that are going to prevail are the non skill masteries that rely on homings, is that what you want? Because that's the current nin, unskilled and favours the less skillcap masteries 

I agree with you, the idea of Rory seems cool at first glance, but it was poorly executed, I could explain the positives and negatives of it but it would be a waste of time since Seth said that "they" do not accept criticism.

1 person likes this

Feels like people are just salty that they can't really use their "1-shot builds" anymore. And also, the argument of "homings are meta now" is kind of dumb. How about just landing your damn skillshots? It's not harder now than it was before the balance. Just stop crying and start getting good at the game bois. zzz<3

(edit)

But for real though. Being a part of a game in alpha/beta requires you to have some form of adaptability and not get too attached to how things are in the current state of the game. It's not ready for the full release yet, and we are still in beta. Things could change again and it could go back to the way of the glasscannon, who knows?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Marino said:

Feels like people are just salty that they can't really use their "1-shot builds" anymore. And also, the argument of "homings are meta now" is kind of dumb. How about just landing your damn skillshots? It's not harder now than it was before the balance. Just stop crying and start getting good at the game bois.

+1

Just now, Roku no Ryuta said:

I agree with you, the idea of Rory seems cool at first glance, but it was poorly executed, I could explain the positives and negatives of it but it would be a waste of time since Seth said that "they" do not accept criticism.

Feel free to give you feedback on changes in a respectful manner. - Rory

But, speaking of chakra costs - right, they're quite high, but that's the strategic part of the new update. If you can't spend your chakra correctly, you'll most likely get into trouble. Chakra used to be something not so necessary, and in my personal opinion, the change that makes people have to focus on it is excellent.

22 minutes ago, Izana said:

Feel free to give you feedback on changes in a respectful manner. - Rory

Empty words, worthless.

15 minutes ago, Amethyr said:

But, speaking of chakra costs - right, they're quite high, but that's the strategic part of the new update. If you can't spend your chakra correctly, you'll most likely get into trouble. Chakra used to be something not so necessary, and in my personal opinion, the change that makes people have to focus on it is excellent.

I agree with that but unfortunately they lack a broader view, only good points will never balance anything.

I understand what Rory wanted to do, and it's a good idea, but it was bad execution, I hope everything is well planned by him so that in early 2019 he corrects the current negative points of this update.

Oh crap!! Tai got nerfed again! Its reduced to nothing. Is it even worth it playing if its not good for pve nor pvp ?

1 person likes this

On 12/18/2018 at 2:29 AM, Roku no Ryuta said:

This pretty much sums it up in one sentence. *Cough* Medic *Cough*