Nefarious

Make shadow shuriken have a .5 second stun

20 posts in this topic

Make shadow shuriken have a .5 or 1 second stun so you can land a jutsu or move out of the way after teleporting and not get melted. 

4 people like this

Ithink the jutsu is good as it is. What would be REALLY nice would be to decide when you tp

1 person likes this

It wouldnt be op. lets say that when it touch the enemy, it marks them for 3 seconds. during those 3 seconds, the cast can tp once on the target he touched.

For my part, i think the jutsu is fine because i want to get closer of my enemies...but some, like the ''real'' int WM doesnt want to tp to the enemy. They need to stay in their zone and play defensive.

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Indra said:

It wouldnt be op. lets say that when it touch the enemy, it marks them for 3 seconds. during those 3 seconds, the cast can tp once on the target he touched.

For my part, i think the jutsu is fine because i want to get closer of my enemies...but some, like the ''real'' int WM doesnt want to tp to the enemy. They need to stay in their zone and play defensive.

That and it should be faster. I honestly am finding difficulty to land it from long range.

I think that it should stay like it is, or go faster but not tp the user to the target. i feel like the move its balanced like it is

22 minutes ago, Indra said:

This is a cool idea but that is literally Flying Raijin... 

2 people like this

Rory already said he won't give it the marking ability cause it will make it like Raijin.

The slight stun is actually a good idea because it is hard to land but it seems to be needed because it TPs. I think for balance purposes it is beter for it to silence like a second or two instead of stun.

I prefer the older shadow shuriken, not only was it faster but it also had a lower CD. So overall this jutsu was nerfed in my eyes because that TP doesn't add any value for int wm playstyle( it just looks cool) especially because it's slow meaning harder to land. 

1 person likes this

if this shit gonna get stun then back instant senbo /y

Or just remove the unnecessary teleport.

234.gif

3 people like this

12 hours ago, Sukki said:

if this shit gonna get stun then back instant senbo /y

Nah, that's the beginning of the end of the era of cancer medics. :O

4 hours ago, Amethyr said:

Nah, that's the beginning of the end of the era of cancer medics. :O

Are you yamikami? You sound like him lmao. Even the old post you made about how balanced the game is right now looked like what Yamikami would say.

19 hours ago, Lumy said:

Are you yamikami? You sound like him lmao. Even the old post you made about how balanced the game is right now looked like what Yamikami would say.

I'm not Yamikami. I'm Daishin.

50 minutes ago, Amethyr said:

I'm not Yamikami. I'm Daishin.

That's even worse.

46 minutes ago, Tatara said:

That's even worse.

I hope that was at least a bit ironic. People are changing.

1 person likes this