Aatxe

Hospital camping?

40 posts in this topic

Is this shit still bannable ? Or not anymore ? When missings camped leaf hospital they got Jonins and banned half of missing nins for that, now when leafs camps Takumi's hospital what we will get? Now its allowed again yeah?..

That makes leaf look powerful dont post things like that O.O

5 people like this

7 hours ago, Lumy said:

That makes leaf look powerful dont post things like that O.O

They never was powerful and probably thats not going to happen in our future :D Everyone can see their "power" when 10 or more of them camping our hospital's entry like in Mirana's video :D They are useless, they are weak and they are not changing in a good way for a lot of time :<

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Iryo said:

You can always spawn in Tanzaku. EZ fix

you need to pay to go there and its a ghost town anyways 

u cant get missions at tanzaku all missings need is at takumi its kinda our main village and tanzaku is kinda too close to leaf yall can always come there camping anyways

1 person likes this

Blame it on Akats.

3 people like this

@Ueda  So anything you could say about this right now ? Or now everything like this is legal because "beloved"  leafies doing this ? When they got camped they cried and admins instantly did something to change it and now this happening to Takumi (Everyone knows happened a lot of times before)

Or do something for us like a poker table at hospital to spend those 40-60 minutes when we can't leave our hospital xdd 

U know that this shi* has to be fixed. Or all u can say is that missing's life is harder? ( I think you or some other admin told this before )

2 people like this

43 minutes ago, XXXANAX Mirana said:

you need to pay to go there and its a ghost town anyways 

u cant get missions at tanzaku all missings need is at takumi its kinda our main village and tanzaku is kinda too close to leaf yall can always come there camping anyways

First, you say it's a ghost town and then you say leafies can come camping there. Do you see how your first statement contradicts with the second one?

Iryo is right though, you can always spawn in Tanzaku since all the leafies were in Takumi. I doubt anyone was camping in Tanzaku at that moment, or just wait it out in the hospital, go get some snacks, go read a book, watch a video, have a conversation with your friends, it's not like leafies were there for a long time and then continue with whatever you were doing in the game instead of adding fuel to the fire. You are giving satisfaction to the leafies just by making this post.

Also you all could've easily spawned in Tanzaku, went to the Leaf Village territory, set the traps, set an ambush. That would've been the easiest counter-raid while leafies would've been busy waiting close to the empty hospital. And if someone's done some snitching on you guys, you still would've had the upper hand since it's a long run from Takumi to the Leaf Village. You have two villages you can spawn in, two strategic points, while Leaf Village doesn't have any of those. So whenever rogues were camping in front of the leaf hospital, that's where you are forced to stay because there's no other way out.

Instead of taking an advantage of your strategic points, you made a forum post to ban leafies for camping Takumi's hospital. I mean, you are entitled to your own opinion as much as I am and anyone else, however, that's not even an opinion but pure high quality salt.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Marise said:

First, you say it's a ghost town and then you say leafies can come camping there. Do you see how your first statement contradicts with the second one?

Iryo is right though, you can always spawn in Tanzaku since all the leafies were in Takumi. I doubt anyone was camping in Tanzaku at that moment, or just wait it out in the hospital, go get some snacks, go read a book, watch a video, have a conversation with your friends, it's not like leafies were there for a long time and then continue with whatever were you doing in the game instead of adding fuel to the fire. You are giving satisfaction to the leafies just by making this post.

Also you all could've easily spawned in Tanzaku, went to the Leaf Village territory, set the traps, set an ambush. That would've been the easiest counter-raid while leafies would've been busy waiting close to the empty hospital. And if someone's done some snitching on you guys, you still would've had the upper hand since it's a long run from Takumi to the Leaf Village. You have two villages you can spawn in, two strategic points, while Leaf Village doesn't have any of those. So whenever rogues were camping in front of the leaf hospital, that's where you are forced to stay because there's no other way out.

Instead of taking an advantage of your strategic points, you made a forum post to ban leafies for camping Takumi's hospital. I mean, you are entitled to your own opinion as much as I am and anyone else, however, that's not even an opinion but pure high quality salt.

I didn't even read it to the end.. I could tell you some thing here so you could understand life little bit better, but thats bannable so I will keep quiet.. :/ 

Ur not smart enough to even post here so STFU with your nonsense .

When missing camped leafs we got banned now those "creatures" camping us when only like ~7-10 of us online and there is like 20-40 leafies at Takumi xdd And u say something about ambushing and other shi* ? How 10 peoples should ambush lets say 25peoples ? When like half of us didnt even had 40 lvl what to say about 50.. xd 

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Aatxe said:

I didn't even read it to the end.. I could tell you some thing here so you could understand life little bit better, but thats bannable so I will keep quiet.. :/ 

Ur not smart enough to even post here so STFU with your nonsense .

When missing camped leafs we got banned now those "creatures" camping us when only like ~7-10 of us online and there is like 20-40 leafies at Takumi xdd And u say something about ambushing and other shi* ? How 10 peoples should ambush lets say 25peoples ? When like half of us didnt even had 40 lvl what to say about 50.. xd 

Apparently you are driven by ignorance. There's nothing else to say to someone who relies on their assumptions to push an argument.

1 person likes this

Pro tip: Don’t get exiled and you won’t have to go through this. 

Pro tip #2: Don’t talk in village chat or to anyone else for that matter because Kages can exile you whenever and for whatever they want to.

pro tip #3: There is a reason Alt F4 is a thing.

4 people like this

11 hours ago, Marise said:

Iryo is right though, you can always spawn in Tanzaku since all the leafies were in Takumi. I doubt anyone was camping in Tanzaku at that moment, or just wait it out in the hospital, go get some snacks, go read a book, watch a video, have a conversation with your friends, it's not like leafies were there for a long time and then continue with whatever you were doing in the game instead of adding fuel to the fire. You are giving satisfaction to the leafies just by making this post.

Nonsense, you can’t ask lowbies nor one single person to do that everytime.

What he meant by ghost town is that leaf is way more populated.

They raided first but Akat were there to defend after killing them all they left,but we logged off afterwards and those people that actually just wanted to do their missions got camped.

He’s not asking for ban, he’s calling out injustice. From what I can understand missings were ban for doing this. That means that this type of stuff  isn’t really allowed, but people keep doing it over and over. They added jonins in villages but no guards in takumi, that means missing has no help to defend their territory.Think outside the box, there’s clearly injustice, and his reaction is understandable no one likes to be camp.I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want those people ban but he’s just mad because people has been punished for doing that in the past. Let him complain/express himself. He’s totally right 

I’m not asking for Guards in Takumi but you guys can’t bash the guy when he’s actually right.

5 people like this

26 minutes ago, Lumy said:

From what I can understand missings were ban for doing this.

That doesn't happen anymore. And missing nin weren't the only ones who got banned, I got hit with a ban for killing at the bounty station. Rory already addressed this.

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Nonsense, you can’t ask lowbies nor one single person to do that everytime.

What he meant by ghost town is that leaf is way more populated.

They raided first Akat were there to defend but we logged off afterwards and those people that actually just wanted to do their missions got camped.

He’s not asking for ban, he’s calling out injustice. From what I can understand missings were ban for doing this. That means that this type of stuff  isn’t really allowed, but people keep doing it over and over. They added jonins in villages but no guards in takumi, that means missing has no help to defend their territory.Think outside the box, there’s clearly injustice, and his reaction is understandable no one likes to be camp.I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want those people ban but he’s just mad because people has been punished for doing that in the past. Let him complain/express himself. He’s totally right 

I’m not asking for Guards in Takumi but you guys can’t bash the guy when he’s actually right.

I'll give you props for giving an intelligent and reasonable response, unlike some people in this thread. However, I don't agree on everything you just said. He's free to express himself, but he wouldn't be asking if it's still bannable if he wouldn't want them to be banned, otherwise it's just meaningless and pointless to say those things if your words do not hold weight.

I do agree that they should add some guards in Takumi because that would be only fair to do so. But there's something I can't really comprehend from this thread.

Players are getting killed and interfered from their daily missions regardless, raid or not. I've been killed too many times to even count outside of my village and it's hard to do missions. So how is this any different from usual? This game has no to little content and that's why all villages are at war. If you can't defend, just wait it out, do something else in the meantime and continue with your missions when raiders leave. Even though I still think something needs to be changed, otherwise villages that have less people will always be overwhelmed by villages with bigger numbers.

There’s a difference between getting camped in your territory when there’s nobody to defend you or help. I don’t know, there’s Jonin in villages that prevent that but missings gets bursted by stepping out. Ban or not there is injustice. He just addressed it

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Marise said:

u raw bs makes no sense @. @ I was on to play the game, do mission, sparring talk with ppl and lvl up not to be stuck inside a hosp if I had smthing else to do I wouldn't be online, I was there to play. and spawning in tanzaku what im gonna do ? 

4 hours ago, Marise said:

lmao u funny, they were like 20 ppl and u want me to trap their territory ? missings can hit each other even if I managed to get 10 ppl with me I can only team 3 and the others would kill each other in my traps 

1 hour ago, Lumy said:

There’s a difference between getting camped in your territory when there’s nobody to defend you or help. I don’t know, there’s Jonin in villages that prevent that but missings gets bursted by stepping out. Ban or not there is injustice. He just addressed it

And I agree with you on that part. That's why I said that they should add NPCS to defend Takami as well in my previous statement, just like Sand and Leaf Village.

38 minutes ago, XXXANAX Mirana said:

u raw bs makes no sense @. @ I was on to play the game, do mission, sparring talk with ppl and lvl up not to be stuck inside a hosp if I had smthing else to do I wouldn't be online, I was there to play. and spawning in tanzaku what im gonna do ? 

lmao u funny, they were like 20 ppl and u want me to trap their territory ? missings cant hit each other even if I managed to get 10 ppl with me I can only team 3 and the others would kill each other in my traps 

I am not even going to decipher this mess.