Jero

Another idea to improve Rp xD

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, greetings, I come back with another new idea, I hope your opinions
I thought that there was a random way to choose the village where you are born, in Naruto nobody decides which village is born. With respect to the nature of our Chakra could be chosen by doing a kind of personality test and depending on our answers will give us to choose masters similar to us would be interesting to see what destiny holds in this way

Changing the subject somewhat. with respect to Wm Camino Int, it would be good if we had a kind of parchment or jutsus that would allow us to store a large amount of weapons, since several times we saw in the anime how Tente had a very large amount in his arcenal and I do not remember seeing in no time that she has run out of tools during a fight. I like Wm Int being sincere every day I must go to takumi to buy tools and it is something annoying besides expensive
Another idea I had was for Wm Int advanced and is that they have the ability to invoke swords, canes, nunchakus or some other type of weapons that scale with int and that have a high cost of Chakra and a very high Cd so that it can not be used a lot of time in the battles, these weapons would only last you for a certain amount of time maybe 2min, but I do not know what the standard time of the fights is, you help me with that

Well guys this was it, thank you so much for taking the time to read me and I hope you have a good time on these holidays.

Sorry for my bad english ^^
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WM should have a base that doesn't use supplies or if they have to sacrifice supplies should do more damage than other jutsu or scale higher than other jutsu so far as int is concerned since it's the only one that requires having to pay.

Other jutsu may cost like an explosive kunai but it should scale off kunai and int damage combined, everything else should be free for WM Int. There's not much difference in damage yet people are paying more to play them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2018 at 10:31 PM, Jero said:

Hey guys, greetings, I come back with another new idea, I hope your opinions
I thought that there was a random way to choose the village where you are born, in Naruto nobody decides which village is born. With respect to the nature of our Chakra could be chosen by doing a kind of personality test and depending on our answers will give us to choose masters similar to us would be interesting to see what destiny holds in this way

People already know what village they want. They will just create accounts multiple times or reset multiple times till they get the one they want.

On 12/28/2018 at 10:31 PM, Jero said:

Changing the subject somewhat. with respect to Wm Camino Int, it would be good if we had a kind of parchment or jutsus that would allow us to store a large amount of weapons, since several times we saw in the anime how Tente had a very large amount in his arcenal and I do not remember seeing in no time that she has run out of tools during a fight. I like Wm Int being sincere every day I must go to takumi to buy tools and it is something annoying besides expensive
Another idea I had was for Wm Int advanced and is that they have the ability to invoke swords, canes, nunchakus or some other type of weapons that scale with int and that have a high cost of Chakra and a very high Cd so that it can not be used a lot of time in the battles, these weapons would only last you for a certain amount of time maybe 2min, but I do not know what the standard time of the fights is, you help me with that

This has nothing to do with RP

On 12/28/2018 at 10:31 PM, Jero said:

Well guys this was it, thank you so much for taking the time to read me and I hope you have a good time on these holidays.

Sorry for my bad english ^^
 

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now