Byakurai

Substitution snare

5 posts in this topic

Something needs to be done to prevent people from abusing the Substitution snare to land jutsus without any need to aim. It is very unfair that even after you have used Substitution to avoid a high threat jutsu that you can get snared and take crazy amounts of damage. Either make it so that the opponent is silenced for a short duration or make Substitution warp you to a random location near the opponent to make it less predictable.

2 people like this

Snare is ping related as it is just another way to prevent from rubberband which rarely occurs from people with low ping (based in upper US-Canada).

I suggest to teleport to random location within 8 tiles of the impact and add new feature to the ability. After subbing to location, the user should receive short invisibility buff for duration of 2 seconds (lvl 1 sub) up to 4 seconds (lvl 3 sub).

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Indra said:

But teleporting to the target may be part of the balance rory wants. To''prevent'' the abuse of it, they could make that it can warp you on any sides of the enemy randomly, so your enemy cant instantly know you will spawn behing him, giving your somewhat more time.

People that do make use of the current sub are fast enough to react to these changes, trust me.

16 minutes ago, Indra said:

But teleporting to the target may be part of the balance rory wants. To''prevent'' the abuse of it, they could make that it can warp you on any sides of the enemy randomly, so your enemy cant instantly know you will spawn behing him, giving your somewhat more time.

Yes, which is why I said it should teleport to a random location near the enemy, but not as close as it does now, a few more tiles distance.