Mell

Shadow shuriken's problem

10 posts in this topic

After the last patch this jutsu tp you in the front of enemy if it hits which make it be a perfect suicide jutsu not just for pvp but PVE too(i think you forgot about pve before you vhanged it) and not to mention that it is slow as hell and doesnt tp if it hits more than 1 enemy

so my suggestion is to make it tp to the back of enemy or random tiles around enemy instead of the front and make it faster 

5 people like this

Use it in massive group fights and you’re getting toasted.

1 person likes this

SADLY WE MUST OBEY @UedaVISION.

Too bad though, shadow shuriken change is not only bad for pvp as mentioned but also pve.

I tried to explain before that it just doesn't make any sense, the projectile is too slow, even if you land it which int wm doesnt really want to happen, the opponent has a lot of time to prepare for it.

INT WM only goes advanced so like GF it is meant to be solo mastery but after recent changes to bear trap and shuriken, not to mention subs rendering traps useless, this mastery was butchered.

3 people like this

I like it. Its good as a WM hybrid. It is also super good to get out of sticky situations like snares ;) . 

Overall, its basically a better move than it was before. Its a projectile that offers a free counter play to water prison, earth prison etc. It has a really good base dmg and dont cost much chakra if i recall. I can understand why full int trap users might get mad at this but remember that advanced WM ele will be hybrid anyways.

45 minutes ago, Indra said:

I like it. Its good as a WM hybrid. It is also super good to get out of sticky situations like snares ;) . 

Overall, its basically a better move than it was before. Its a projectile that offers a free counter play to water prison, earth prison etc. It has a really good base dmg and dont cost much chakra if i recall. I can understand why full int trap users might get mad at this but remember that advanced WM ele will be hybrid anyways.

You didn't even have the jutsu until after you learned it was given a teleport, so how would you know if its better this way? 

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, XXANAX Mirana said:

0.5 sec stun?

0.5 stun is a bit too much for 3 tiles projectile jutsu 

like i said make it faster and random tp or tp back of enemy will make it better for pvp and pve

12 hours ago, Mikecw said:

You didn't even have the jutsu until after you learned it was given a teleport, so how would you know if its better this way? 

Because Hybrids can melee after using it. They can use it after crescent also.

13 hours ago, Mikecw said:

I used for so long until i go wm 1700 hp. Then I never used it again because it was useless for me. Now it is useful so im back at using it again.

(Been dead in my jutu's list for so long)

1 person likes this

I don't like it personally. But I think the change is great ^^