Lione

Missing Ninja Friendly Fire??

7 posts in this topic

1 is why it should be added

Skip to 2 For what is proposed

(1)We understand that for the outlaw nature of Takumi And Tanzaku Missing Ninja are able to attack each other no matter the zone or toggle, with players in a mising ninja organization not being able to attack each other unless their Pvp is ON. However, in times of being raided Missing Ninja realize that there is a other enemy that shall be dealt with and even though we decide to attack the enemy who is invading our home and put aside our differences, there is the issue that us trying to work together do more harm than good using aoe jutsu or our high damage skill usually end up hurting us more than helping us. You can see why this severely puts us at a disadvantage when we decide to work together.

(2)My proposal is that we introduce a new Toggle for Missing Ninja, The Ally/Truce Toggle every missing ninja that has this toggle on no longer do damage to each other, both counter parts must have this toggle turned on to no longer recieve damage from each other. With this new toggle missing ninja who realize that there is a bigger threat to be dealt with before hand will be able to fight all out and defend their own as they say The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It would be great if this would also work outside of Takumi so that all of missing ninjas can perform raids, but i see gameplay wise and rp wise it'll just make  missing ninja a village but within the borders of takumi the Truce Toggle should be an option to enable.

3 people like this

In 1 side good idea on second bad bcs we gonna have problems with spamkilling ppl what gonna make our lifes harder especially for akat and missing is missing you betray your village or you just leave it so you play on your own now thats all if you want no ff just go back to village i understand your point but we life here like that loong time and we dont see big problems with that so its pointless to add no ff now but its just my opinion

Also villages wont allow for this bcs its gonna make them fcked just think raid of akat plus 10 jakusha leaf wont even leave their village bcs they gonna be too scary if we making good job when we raid with 10 akat add to it 10 jakusha Its gonna be end of villages :D

Akat always off when we get raided -. - 

2 people like this

So create org

3 hours ago, Sukki said:

So create org

Organizations have to be at least a bit rp based, not friendly fire off based.

If you don't want friendly fire, go back to village. Takumi isn't united ninja village like Sand or Leaf is.

4 people like this

No, Takumi is not a ninja village.

4 people like this