Mikecw

Remove Bear Stun

16 posts in this topic

Remove the stun from bears. The maps are way too cramped to have a ton of mobs that can stunlock you and ignore subs. PVPing there is an absolute nightmare.

23 people like this

Sometimes you lose about 700 or more hp just on map entering. 

Also, with the recent balance change, mobs are way harder to fight, they should be changed.

Removing stuns would make them useless , I'd say nerf dmg would do the job 

1 person likes this

Well, from what I saw in the last update notes, the bears were improved and not the other way around. >:(

If you are gonna change a majority of the jutsu, it is only normal to change the mobs so it compensates. :<

1 person likes this

Bears for sure needs some changes. Those stuns can make someone go 1k to 0 easily, especially without a good PC. Another thing is the fact that some low level missions make low level ninjas go through bear maps constantly, getting easily killed just by acumulated bear stuns/damage, and sometimes even one stun is enough to make them die.

2 people like this

You guys dont love getting stun locked for atleast 700hp? Maybe just me lol...

1 person likes this

I agree about the bear stuns...I mean, it's easier when you are cloaked (can do it easily with lvl 10) but when a bear blocks the way of stairs, or you lagging, or pvp, it's hell.

Edit : Forgot when you want to fight bears too and they like, you have your own bear harem that literally kills u with love xd

How dare you speak of the final bear bosses in such a degrading manner pf removing they're stun, you will be sacrificed upon the Bear Gods altar for such blasphemy.

they take you between a group of bears, and before wanting to dodge it they have already blocked you are dead. This need be fixed.

Either remove the stun or reduce the amount of bears in those maps.

1 person likes this

I think stun and dmg is ok. I would change an amount of them spawning there - blocking stairs is so annoying.

1 person likes this

Stuns and dmg not so bad, but their number is too much. When bear stun you and hit its not problem, but if bear stun you and 4 bears hit you its too much dmg. Change amount of them spawning like @Delp Midori said and should be good.