Atrane

Kills in Safe zones need to count again.

4 posts in this topic

Missions like bounty hunter, waging war, cold blooded killer, etc. are all too difficult to complete. It can take hours just to find 1 player who will likely suicide to a mob. 

For the people worried about lowbies being killed, it gives higher leveled villagers a reason to leave their squares and actually defend the village. :)

The way the system currently works, players on bounty just get messaged by other players trying to purchase their bounty, which really removes the immersion of the game. 

15 people like this

I strongly agree with this. Those Jonin guards could easily be placed on the Safe Zones where lowbies level to prevent camping lowbies too much.

3 people like this

I agree with this especially when u have CBK/WW everyone is sitting on a safe zone  u hardly get a lowbie out grinding or doing mission. It kinda ruin the mission's RP which is to kill enemy ninjas  it missions like cbk and VMW would be fun again iff we killin safe zone counted. I know that safe zones are supposedto be where people can relax a little but in the game safe zones  cannot be 100%   safe from ninjas doing missions and stuff

1 person likes this

Back then people were raiding a lot more and there was more pvp world battle. It was way more fun. People weren’t staying in their village just to stay safe. It’s a ninja world people eventually has to fight. There’s nothing happening in danger and in safe zones now.

1 person likes this