Pachi

Intelligence Weapon master

6 posts in this topic

So many know of the int path for weapon masters costing tool supply being a little cost effective and 100% needed. I recommend/suggest increasing the tool amount an Int weapon master can hold by 50 if possible. Every Int WM jutsu cost tools except bear trap thus they run out pretty fast. Takumi tool prices help out but the small amount of tools an Int Wm can hold compared to how many they waste just from using jutsus makes them exceptionally rare and tacky to play. If I specialize in using tools and explosions for damage wouldn't I want to carry a bigger amount of said tools than the average ninja.

4 people like this

I suggested something similar back in the days, but it was quickly shut down.

1 person likes this

True... a lot money on trash

Tool ninja jutsu cost half of what their non-tool ninja counter parts cost in terms of CP. That mastery is built for a different sustainability dynamic than other masteries. While a Fire mastery ninja would be able to last longer in the field, a tool ninja who is well stocked can last twice as long in a fight without charging chakra if their stat distribution is done the same as their enemy. Their downtime would be much lesser and they will have much more time to punish enemies who have ran out of chakra.

On top of this, they are also the only trap masters in the game who can set up traps to prepare for fights ahead of time. They have a different purpose than other masteries and the refilling of tools is part of their intended play style. As time goes on and there are more smaller villages inbetween to stock up on tools it may become more convenient, but for now, having your team members hold tools for you is one way to extend your usefulness without returning to villages.

3 people like this

Well Ueda, add my idea, to give Int Weapon Mastery's there very own ranged weapon, like a boomerang type weapon for their basic attack. Just make it scale much lower then shurikens. 

It is difficult to find someone willing to lose a space in their inventory to keep my tools,  what I do is buy tools and save them in my different Alt to be able to deal with the lack of tools.  @Ueda I understand how you expect Wm Int to work and I love this mastery.

I hope that with the new villages there are more places where I can buy tools at better prices.

But I can not deny that the hidden tag is a useless jutsu because everyone can see it and maybe if we need to increase a bit the capacity of the tools we carry

1 person likes this