Tajima

Potential of this game

3 posts in this topic

As many of you might already know nin online is inspired by Naruto. Which means this game has a lot of more content to be added. I am not going to be discussing why "I want this" or why "we should get it". I'm just trying to inspire people. 

I want there to be a point where you can reach god level. Let's say lvl 200. Where you can have 5 masteries. That might sound crazy to you. But just imagine the insane battles and fun things to do. Having a big lvl cap will make you not be able to kill people under a certain level. I don't want this to be added yet but it would be awesome once the game is more popular.

Bigger map: All villages to be in the game so it truly feels like a naruto game. Make only the main villages playable. But f.example grass, rain and other small ones. Can be a place to explore or missions and NPCs. This would make it better once a lot more players start playing this game. Because having a compressed map. With 200 active players. It would be chaos.

Customization: This game limits the number of hairstyles and clothes you can access for free. This I think is fair enough. But having only 5 hairstyles for each gender is dumb. When there is like 20+ hairstyles which you can buy. And those are the cool ones. The free ones basically make you want to waste money to buy a hairstyle. I guess you devs need a way to earn money. But please have more variety.

PvE content and things to actually do other than grind and do your dailies: This game limits your daily missions because it doesn't want you to finish it quickly/ come to endgame lvl 50. Which I think is fair. But when you are high lvl and I mean 35-50. There is no point grinding its not as efficient as it used to be. Heres how many bears you need to kill to get 1mil xp: 3759.39849624. No comment on that. That's not grindable. Think about people with sword mastery, taijutsu or chakra medics. If this is truly a sole game. It should be easier to grind when having some of the masteries. The game want's you to spend 1000 hours, for what you say? Ah lvl 50 and then just do pvp and help others. There is not much to do, that is what I'm trying to say. So adding some variation is good.

Kekkei genkai: As for kekkei genkai. I think having nature kekkei genkai is fine. But having every Sasuke fanboy run around with Sharingan would not make sense. So I guess player made clans is a cool concept. 

Missions: Make missions better. How does sitting still for 900 seconds (time off) reward you more than having to run to Takumi a place where dangerous criminals live and return an item without fainting gives you so much less XP (danger dangos). Make more different types of mission that can be enjoyable. Not having to be lucky to get a mission with high reward and no effort. 

Thanks, that's all I had to say. I am not trying to hate or spread toxicity. I'm just trying to make the game better.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Tajima said:

I want there to be a point where you can reach god level. Let's say lvl 200. Where you can have 5 masteries. That might sound crazy to you. But just imagine the insane battles and fun things to do. Having a big lvl cap will make you not be able to kill people under a certain level. I don't want this to be added yet but it would be awesome once the game is more popular.

Absolutely no...like,really,NO.Your mastery will no longer make you feel special because it will just be 1 of the 5 you have,and other people might have it too,it takes away individuality.Players will create cookie cutter builds with the best jutsus of every mastery and it will simply be too op.....not needed,and not wanted,at least thats my personal oppinion about this matter.

Not being able to kill players with a lower lvl is a NO,aswell.Players will create low lvl alts just to troll higher lvls and they couldnt do anything against it,its too exploitable.Also,it makes the world less,,believable''and takes away some of the players freedom.In nin,you are vulnerable,you can be killed in most places,by everyone for any reason,its a great feeling,you have to be careful with your actions.I dont want to encourage lowbie killing,but i think we should be able to do so,if we wanted to,instead of having the game tell us that we cant do it,just because we leveled up.The shinobi world isnt fair afterall,victims are needed for both,villains AND heroes.

2 hours ago, Tajima said:

So I guess player made clans is a cool concept. 

Wont happen.There will be some player made clans that will later,become official clans inside the game,but thats it,you will not be able to simply make your own official clan later.You could make a organization though.

1 person likes this

Agreed, level 200 cap and 5 masteries sounds like fun. Creating a bigger map would unfortunately take long time to finish.