Kenock

Community Events

12 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, do you want to host an event?

Now players can host their own events giving Event Coupon as prizes!  We will have an event schedule, being every week we will hold a player hosted event. The hoster can choose any day and any time of the week for it to happen. So for example, if someone is hosting an event this week, other person will only be able to host something at the following week.

Screenshot_2.png.b7bb1dd4bfec5f81227c897bfb8ef2fc.png

Rules to host an event:

- All villages should be able to join.

- Level ranges can be settled for it.

- RP events are highly encouraged. But it's not a requirement.

- Be free to plan events that require a GM help. (For example to warp players to a certain map) but then you have to host it during a time that the GM will be online.

Events can be hosted without the presence of a Staff member, but if that happens, the hoster must record the whole event and send it to me so I can validate it and give the prizes.

Your event matches all the requirements? Great, now PM Kenock on Discord or via forums to talk about your event, If approved, we will define a day and the time for it to be hosted.

All events will be annouced on forums and on discord a week before it happens, so everyone can prepare to join it if they want.

With this, I expect us to have events happening every weekends. I hope you all enjoy this idea, and I'm excited to see what event ideas everyone has to offer. :) 

27 people like this

Sounds great, I will think of something ;) 

3 people like this

I love this. More activity and connecting with people! Can't wait to see what kind of events people come up with

4 people like this

I hope there will be much more RP events now <3

1 person likes this

Leaf anbu and/or sand Anbu vs Akatsuki event when?

I day dream about a complete RP event between the admin orgs where simply killing the enemy isn’t the goal. I want something theatrical to potentially post as a promotional video to nin online.

11 people like this

Akat vs jakusha official event, when?

1 person likes this

Community asked for it and still no event...wow

Did no one try to host a event yet or why did nothing happen...?

1 person likes this