Kenock

Organizations Management

25 posts in this topic

Dear Ninja,

As the Community Manager, I will be watching all Official Organizations very closely from now on. I am doing this to keep track of everyone who joins an official org,  this is to keep track of members that have been on their spots for more then the allotted time, and also to check if an org has more members then it should.  I noticed a lot of reports about people abusing alts to hold spots in orgs, and that is going to end.

This is so that other players have a fair chance in being in their favorite roles as well.

All orgs will continue as they are for 1 month. After that I will be removing everyone that is in there for over 6 months (Limit to serve a high rank RP role), and will also be punishing anyone that has been trading spots with alts.

Leaders will still the same, since their time is reset once becoming a leader.

If you have any further questions, PM me here or via forums.

Thanks for the attention :) 

 

Regards,

Kenock

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nin Online just keeps getting better No more inner circle jerk! Anbu leader here i come!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOLLL This is gonna be interesting boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! No more Inner Circle. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completely disagree with this. By removing the senior organization members you are creating a massive detriment to the org. Swapping the long standing members for new members is the equivelent of replacing a big time CEO of a fortune 500 company with a brand spanking new 18 year old fresh out of high school.

Please don’t do this. Or at least re-think HOW you will do it. Leave a few senior members to teach the next generation, don’t ruin the orgs by inviting complete novices. Furthermore, how will the next leader be decided? The first Akatsuki leader @Niti was voted in by a majority vote of every single silver and gold ninja in the game. Are you going to do another vote? Or will you be making such an important decision by yourself? Will you be biased (You are a human being afterall) or will you include the other staff members (Who don’t play the game). 

This is a very important decision because most players who join the game have aspirations to join the Anbu or the Akatsuki. It’s the best advertisement (Which we need more of) and also the most critical RP roles in the game besides the Kage’s. You need a lot more thought than “I’ll remove all members who have been there longer than 6 months.” 

@Kenock

18 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be interesting to watch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new akat getting spamkilling starts in 30 days /y

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nefarious said:

I completely disagree with this. By removing the senior organization members you are creating a massive detriment to the org. Swapping the long standing members for new members is the equivelent of replacing a big time CEO of a fortune 500 company with a brand spanking new 18 year old fresh out of high school.

Please don’t do this. Or at least re-think HOW you will do it. Leave a few senior members to teach the next generation, don’t ruin the orgs by inviting complete novices. Furthermore, how will the next leader be decided? The first Akatsuki leader @Niti was voted in by a majority vote of every single silver and gold ninja in the game. Are you going to do another vote? Or will you be making such an important decision by yourself? Will you be biased (You are a human being afterall) or will you include the other staff members (Who don’t play the game). 

This is a very important decision because most players who join the game have aspirations to join the Anbu or the Akatsuki. It’s the best advertisement (Which we need more of) and also the most critical RP roles in the game besides the Kage’s. You need a lot more thought than “I’ll remove all members who have been there longer than 6 months.” 

@Kenock

New leader will always been chosen by the past leader. Nothing is going to change about that. There is really no change happening, things are just going to be how they were always supposed to. And the new members will still have the people remaining to teach them. Only people with more then 6 months will be removed

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kenock said:

New leader will always been chosen by the past leader. Nothing is going to change about that. There is really no change happening, things are just going to be how they were always supposed to

No change happening? You’re kicking out every single senior member of the most important factions in the game LOL. Whoever is leader is irrelevant if they’re a total novice

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nefarious said:

No change happening? You’re kicking out every single senior member of the most important factions in the game LOL. Whoever is leader is irrelevant if they’re a total novice

Yes I am, because it how it was supposed to be since the begining. there is a lot of people that were not supposed to be in those orgs anymore. They are taking other player's spots. Everyone must have a change to join an official org. Also the leader wont be a novice. If someone is chosen as a leader, their time will reset. So they will be able to stay for more 6 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Siegrain midnight just think which char you will pick because you wont be able to join akat on anymore alts bcs kenock will check it /y

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ye tetsu L inner circle in sand will fall too :D no more power in your hands :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sukki said:

ye tetsu L inner circle in sand will fall too :D no more power in your hands :D

The joke of the meme article pic was lost on you. If you actually read it...

Also There IS no "power" Thats the part you are missing. Learn to see things in proper perspective and that becomes clear.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im clear and im not blind after all but act like you want 30 days left tetsu san

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Kenock said:

Yes I am, because it how it was supposed to be since the begining. there is a lot of people that were not supposed to be in those orgs anymore. They are taking other player's spots. Everyone must have a change to join an official org. Also the leader wont be a novice. If someone is chosen as a leader, their time will reset. So they will be able to stay for more 6 months.

Other players spots? Or maybe just not every other noob is suppose to join?

"I finally gotten in to ANBU I am lvl 20 just because everyone else already used up their time there"

Cos that's what it will end up being people will join just to fill the spots and not cause they will deserve it

14 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.