Michael

New weather feature

15 posts in this topic

so every since the new weather feature came out, a lot of people have been complaining. and i understand why.

the most complained apart is absolutely the rain. the noise annoys a lot of people, and it messes up some players vision. in some cases, like when its night time and its raining, you can barely see anything on a lot of maps. also, the weather could mess with people who have a crappy pc, making their fps even worse than what it would normally be. what i suggest is to give us a feature to turn off weather and/or the sounds of the weather. i dont see why this would be a problem to do.

7 people like this

I'm to the point where I would rather it be removed completely.

7 people like this

Rory doesn’t want players to have an advantage by putting weather off. In my opinion it should’ve been removed until it can work properly without causing huge lag spikes.

5 people like this

In sand when there is a sand storm and it ends, it just freezes on the map and there is just sand sitting on the screen. Very very annoying.

1 person likes this

I don't experience fps drops myself but when weather just freezes all over ur screen it becomes annoying.

Weather shouls be removed and reworked until it brings no fps drops and works properly.

1 person likes this

Please remove it all. 

2 people like this

To be honest I wouldn't mind the weather if it was just tweaked and worked on a little more. Like some say when it stops it just freezes on your map. Logging out won't even fix it. I mean the weather looks nice it just needs a bit of work still so it doesn't destroy most players gameplay with lag or FPS drops. :(

Never had any problems with the weather system, no fps drops, no movement problems...i love the sounds and the visual effects.

But i knew this would happen to other people,so rory should have another look at it, i guess.

I never have any problems with weather except those weird frozen sandstorms that sometimes happen. Then again, I also don't play NinOnline with a toaster running dial-up...

The weather take me a lot lagg, they need put one buttom for put weather off.

I don't have any problem about weather but when i go near rat. and i kill rat it delay a lot. i lag. Not sure because i live in Thailand so i run slow than another player. Hope one day have Asian server. I see so many ppl from Asia. 

It depends on wich map you’re in, in sand you won’t be affected much, but maps like North Tigers,Spiders, Takumi or some maps in leaf are really affected by the weather.

12 hours ago, Kindred said:

I never have any problems with weather except those weird frozen sandstorms that sometimes happen. Then again, I also don't play NinOnline with a toaster running dial-up...

Neither do I but I still get fps drops during weather 

I wouldnt mind the weather if it was just more rare to happen, as it is right now I think it occurs way too often. 

1 person likes this