Sashiba Clan Logo

22 posts in this topic

unknown.pngThis is not our logo. 

2 people like this

I think its improvement actually. Looks better :eyes:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Crowlock said:

If we were based on butterflies it would be an improvement, unfortunately this is not the case. The Sashiba clan is based on birds. 

Well this is not your clan anymore, once you posted it in the clans submission you gave Rory the permission to use it as a base idea and edit the lore/symbol the way he want it to be, after all its an in-game clan now. You should be glad he accepted your clan :).

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, Sarus said:

Well this is not your clan anymore, once you posted it in the clans submission you gave Rory the permission to use it as a base idea and edit the lore/symbol the way he want it to be, after all its an in-game clan now. You should be glad he accepted your clan :).

This isn't a fact, at all. This is bait. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Crowlock said:

Stop being a hater seriously.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, TetsuHawk said:

Stop being a hater seriously.

:eyes:

I do not understand, if Rory puts some terms for a clan to be accepted and you put it knowing that. why do complaints come later?
Rory said explicitly that all the clans exposed in that post will be changed for what he thinks Ninonline would be better.
I think doing a post like this is wasting time that is not going to serve you because rory is not going to change the logo to yours, and if you keep complaining, maybe even your clan will remove it from the list, there are many more clans sand to choose.
so better not to say anything and be happy that your clan has been chosen.

3 people like this

@TetsuHawk im not hating. Basically what Dodai said. Rory made logo for ur clan that just fits better lol.

8 hours ago, Crowlock said:

@TetsuHawk im not hating. Basically what Dodai said. Rory made logo for ur clan that just fits better lol.

No it doesnt fit it better if you read the lore it makes more sense to have the bird as the logo. The entire clans history fits into the lore and didnt need to be changed.

1 person likes this

well you submitting your clan to be put into the game gave Rory full permission to do as he seems fit :shrug:

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Zuh said:

well you submitting your clan to be put into the game gave Rory full permission to do as he seems fit :shrug:

That may be true but I feel that we have a right to ask that the logo doesnt look silly is all.

1 person likes this

I like it.

Why did people submit their clans lol.

If you want it to be how you made it, you should have kept it exclusive. Submitting them gives Rory all rights to change every single thing about it, even including the name. If he wanted to he could have left Jakusha the same but changed the name to slimy fish peeps and that would then be canon. The creations you made and established are no longer canon, but Rory’s are.  

TLDR: Rory’s clan is not your clan. And you knew what you were signing up for before you submitted it.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Nefarious said:

If you want it to be how you made it, you should have kept it exclusive. Submitting them gives Rory all rights to change every single thing about it, even including the name. If he wanted to he could have left Jakusha the same but changed the name to slimy fish peeps and that would then be canon. The creations you made and established are no longer canon, but Rory’s are.  

TLDR: Rory’s clan is not your clan. And you knew what you were signing up for before you submitted it.

chinome again or i reeeeee port.

All hail the butterflies of Nin!

4 people like this

You would not believe your eyes,
If a clan of angry butterflies,
Came to the forums just to grieve.

'Cause they'd file a complaint,
Thinking it's their clan but it ain't,
They're being rude, and I think it's just.. lame.

I'd like to make myself believe~
That planet Earth~ turns~ slowly~
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems!~

1 person likes this

On 3/22/2019 at 9:56 AM, Booty Gang Sasori said:

You would not believe your eyes,
If a clan of angry butterflies,
Came to the forums just to grieve.

'Cause they'd file a complaint,
Thinking it's their clan but it ain't,
They're being rude, and I think it's just.. lame.

I'd like to make myself believe~
That planet Earth~ turns~ slowly~
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems!~

Huh?

On 3/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, Nefarious said:

Even if its not the exact way It was originally made at least the logo should fit the clan is all Im really gonna say on the matter. Im not even complaining. The logo is my only gripe with any of this. A migratory group of nomadic families that form a clan wouldnt set it to have butterflies on their logo lol.  Besides I thought all of this was about rp to start with.

1 person likes this