Leevi

New Era of LMPF

18 posts in this topic

As some of you may or may not know, the 1st LMPF Cheif @Caio has retired from his position and appointed me as the 2nd LMPF Chief. With that being said I would like to open the doors for a new wave of LMPF officers to come in. If you are interested in making the Hidden Leaf Village a better, more secure place then please reply to this post in the following format...

Name:

Reasons for Application:

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook (in your opinion):

I'll be happy to see all the applicants.

7 people like this

Congrats Leevi, careful when arresting those kuraens Screenshot_6.png.bed607602f2c9b17d56c0b621ea026db.png

4 people like this

Name: Dayum

Reasons for Application: I feel like I have already taken duties of a LMPF Officer before, since I always watch over the Leaf Village and try to make sure everything is alright. I am very active and believe the LMPF could need some more (active) people right now.  

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook: Honestly I believe it is neccessary that all the rules are being followed, therefore I value all of them the same. If I had to decide for one rule I would probably pick Rule#2 though, since in my opinion informations is/are the most crucial thing in the ninja world. 

3 people like this

Name: Eagly

Reasons for Application: Every now and then i see alts of missings and sandies that interrupt pvp fights and just ruin the experience of playing for some people. I just want to make Leaf a safer place. In addition, I’m almost always active so I can be there for Leaf almost 24/7!

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook (in your opinion): My most important Rule out of the leaf rulebook is 

10. If you have an argument with a villager, try to solve it respectfully, if unable to come to an agreement contact your superiors. (If it's escalated go to GMs, not us) 

Mainly because i want to see Leaf as a happy place, not a toxic environment!

3 people like this

Congratulations Leevi, too bad our old Cheif stepped down

1 person likes this

Name: Steezo

Reasons for Application: I started my adventure as a young sandie, I know exactly what is to be irrelevant shinobi who have no one to trust on.

When i decided to leave my past And make a new life as a leafie everyone around welcomed me and make me feel warm and im appreciate it every day,

As spoiled leafie we grow up strong and earned the trust of the elders around I want to become one of the LMPF to make sure no one will feel bad.

Not matter how much bad the situation is, I want to navigate his journey for a good purpose. 

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook (in your opinion):

Do not assist an enemy “friendly” or Missing-Ninja “friendly” if he is under attack by our ninjas.

Actually all rules are important to being followed.

The rule i choosed is what i see often. No matter what zone it is or who is the freind you being fun with, Enough you dropping one jutsu and you are in trouble.

1 person likes this

Gratz.

Name: Shadow Shinha

Reasons: I want to join and climb to the top. Once Im there I want to stage a coup d'tat and get rid of the hokage to replace him with @The Assassin.

1 person likes this

Again, Congrats Leevi for the LMPF Leader role! I hope you find new people to lead to a safer leaf village.
That being said i'll be applying also.

Name: xAlpha

Reason(s): I've Always wanted to join the police force to set a good example for genin, to always fight, protect, and try to help fellow genin's to become chunin, jonin and maybe anbu. But to do that i have to prove myself, worthy of becoming a fine LMPF Ninja.
How i should prove myself? The Choice is yours @Leevi!

4 people like this

Name: Niti

Rank: Academy Student, Akatsuki Leader, "yOu MuSt hAvE gOTteN eXIleD foR a rEaSoN" - was never exiled, ANBU, Spy, Strongest Player

Reason: Justice cannot be carried out without me. I am always watching over the Leaf village from the shadows, @Dayum can confirm. I can flicker + jail, it will be one of my greatest assets.

The most important rule out of Leaf rulebook: They are all of equal importance and should be followed, but above all of them is the appreciation of our fellow villagers. We need to value friendship above them.

6 people like this

Name: Heroriax

Reason: LEAF NEEDS A HERO THAT WILL SERVE JUSTICE RIGHTEOUSLY AND PROUDLY! I will be the light in the darkness for all the low level players and the wall to protect the high ranked ones. There will be no need for Jonin NPC's while I am around for I shall be the pillar of Leaf! Even the greatest of foes fear my name, for my super power is the ultimate power, I HAVE MAXED FLICKER! The elements fear me, the other tai users fear me, the medics fear me, and even the sword weilders shiver when they hear my name. Leaf is my home, and therefor I MUST PROTECT IT AT ALL COST! I know many others feel the same way but I am different, I shall make it my sole duty as a police officer of the greatest village in Nin Online history to protect, serve and carry out my duty FOR the people. I have more than just the 2 eyes and ears on my head, I will use every outlet in my possession to make sure leaf has justice among everyone, EQUALLY!

Most important rule in the handbook: Every single one of them. Each have their own unique ability to protect the villagers of the Leaf. I believe that every rule must be followed to the core and justice be served in the absolute most pure form of the law!

4 people like this

Name: DrSuhi

Reasons for Application:

I am a semi skilled medical ninja, with big dreams of doing big crime busts. When I wont patrol the streets of the leaf looking for undesirables sneaking their way in (and trust me I know all their tricks), I will be focusing on cracking down on the corrupt circles inside the village. Do not fear, inspector Sushi is here! 

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook (in your opinion): number 6, Do not place a bounty on a comrade.

People have grudges thwords others in the village, and these are usually solved trough outside parties. Such crimes are hard to prove, and as such they usually go unnoticed. I would like to crack down on crimes of this nature the most, since im all about that conspiricy stuff. 

2 people like this

send nudes nukes after you arrest me 9 times

1 person likes this

FUCK THE POLICE!

4 people like this

No sandies here! >:(

Name: Kuraen MacDom

Reasons for Application: Somebody have to jail that dangerous criminalist @Vali.

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook (in your opinion): Leaf Rulebook is missing the most important rule, which is "Tai Water FTW"!

7 people like this

23 hours ago, Kuraen MacDom said:

Name: Kuraen MacDom

Reasons for Application: Somebody have to jail that dangerous criminalist @Vali.

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook (in your opinion): Leaf Rulebook is missing the most important rule, which is "Tai Water FTW"!

Wtf , where tf u guys finding all these reasons to jail me 

Tai/Water FTW tho 

Name: Prado

Reasons for Application: Like dayum said, i always try to help leaf lowbies when i can and since i am a active player, i really can be helpful as aa LMPF member, since i am only a genin i would not be able to arrest people who breaks the rules but i can try to help everyone and give my best.

The most important Rule out of Leaf Rulebook is: You must always help a comrade if he/she is under attack by enemies .Every time i seelowbies complaining about rogues/sands killing them and i always help them when i can.

2 people like this