Nobuo

Cancled jutsus still have cooldown. WHY?

13 posts in this topic

Why in fudge if I try to heal someone with Treat wounds jutsus or cell regeneration and I cancel the cast because maybe they ran away or I realized they didn't need a heal that even if it doesn't fully cast and i cancel, it still gives me the cool down???? LIKE WHAT. If i didn't fully cast then I shouldn't be punished with a cool down.

1 person likes this

All homing jutsus go on cooldown if you miss or cancel. This is to avoid abuse of these jutsus, people cancelling the jutsu if they realize it won't hit because their opponent is out of range and getting another try until they manage to land it.

26 minutes ago, Aczinor said:

All homing jutsus go on cooldown if you miss or cancel. This is to avoid abuse of these jutsus, people cancelling the jutsu if they realize it won't hit because their opponent is out of range and getting another try until they manage to land it.

eh just think it should happen to all of the casting jutsus then but I see the point.

The point is medic with heals have one of biggest potential to abuse with heals to force someone to target him and waste cd thats why youngling 

On 4/6/2019 at 9:25 AM, Aczinor said:

Not all of them. 

chidori can be canceled without cd still, i saw some people abuse it.

Cancelling jutsus should have always been a game mechanic to bait out subs from people that panic to add depth into PvP. Also increase skill ceiling as OP just said he could've cancelled his jutsu when it was guarantee to miss and recast at later time without the need to wait for cd. Sometimes best mechanics are what developers didn't add intentionally no pun intended, like current chidori. 

Jutsu cancelation without CD is a cheap, distasteful mechanic that takes no skill-whatsoever and is easily abused. One that should be removed entirely, if cutter somehow still can be abused pls report it.

2 people like this

All jutsus should go on CD if you cancel the cast. Spamming stuff til you are sure its gonna hit is lame.

2 people like this

how long must we wait for the actual jutsu canceling BUG to be fixed?

Lol im guilty of doing this. I started doing it on my fan alt with wind mask and i agree it should be changed or fix.