The Violet Weapon

Bubble Clone Bug

17 posts in this topic

Bubble clone is bugged and one shots about everything. It is creating an unfair tactic for some players to level over others.

You can see an example of this below. This has affected me in multiple ways. One being confusion from our great hero, the never before bug exploiter @Shabondama exploiting this bug to gain an advantage 1 shotting mobs that were made to be difficult! This needs to be nerfed as soon as possible, and I think we should pan together our ryo as a community to make sure Yami gets the help he deserves! 

I don't think it's right to be abusing a system that @Ueda did not mean for it to clearly be!

#makeitfair

#icantbelieveplayersexploitthis

#myheroisalie

 

Exploit.png

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow :O this is very shocking to see!
Who knew a bubble could be so deadly surely this is a mistake? nani!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah shit, here we go again.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tresmorne Oleander said:

Bubble clone is bugged and one shots about everything. It is creating an unfair tactic for some players to level over others.

You can see an example of this below. This has affected me in multiple ways. One being confusion from our great hero, the never before bug exploiter @Shabondama exploiting this bug to gain an advantage 1 shotting mobs that were made to be difficult! This needs to be nerfed as soon as possible, and I think we should pan together our ryo as a community to make sure Yami gets the help he deserves! 

I don't think it's right to be abusing a system that @Ueda did not mean for it to clearly be!

#makeitfair

#icantbelieveplayersexploitthis

#myheroisalie

 

Exploit.png

Bubble buddy knows how to square TF up LOL

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

"and he was crying about fucking Bosses exp XDDDDDDD @Shabondama you are just hipocrit kiddo"

Annoying also

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, the exploiter is exploiting! 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAOOO some god tier farming stuff right there, that needs to go bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone added an exploit to bubble clone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it’s not an exploit. Either something’s wrong with its base damage or Rory’s Vision got a little bit blurry. Either way a t2 jutsu, which is a clone, shouldn’t be able to flicker and do over 200 damage. Even summons, which is rare as hell, do less melee damage.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The exploit here is that the bear should be prioritizing attacking the bubble clone but it's not.

 

@Seth

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, Ueda said:

The exploit here is that the bear should be prioritizing attacking the bubble clone but it's not.

 

@Seth

 

What about the fact that the attack is doing 264 dmg? Is that how that jutsu going to be from here on out?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TetsuHawk said:

 

What about the fact that the attack is doing 264 dmg? Is that how that jutsu going to be from here on out?

Bubble Clone will destroy all animal summonings :x

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bubble clone legit can be one shotted by anyone as it has only 50 hp as Rory said its not getting attacked by the bear

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, bubble clone does not flicker.

Atm with the damage nerfs, it's almost useless at lvl 1. We'll see how it gets when it's max lvl. The fact that bubble users can't use a summoning and bubble clone at the same time, gives them less options for jutsus as well. Big yikes

EDIT: Lvl 2 did not change a single thing. :)))

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Niro said:

Btw, bubble clone does not flicker.

Atm with the damage nerfs, it's almost useless at lvl 1. We'll see how it gets when it's max lvl. The fact that bubble users can't use a summoning and bubble clone at the same time, gives them less options for jutsus as well. Big yikes

EDIT: Lvl 2 did not change a single thing. :)))

Temporary fix

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ueda said:

Temporary fix

Thank you for the very fast work though!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another bug related to the bubble clone

after he gets hit once, he doesn't attack anymore. he will go closer to the mob/enemy, aggro the mob even but wont attack him once while the mob continue to attack him (im talking about mobs that doesn't 1shot him like spiders)

 

2 more issues:

1. when i had pvp on, another misty with pvp on couldn't damage the clone (while the clone damaged him)

2. both me and @Shabondama got 60 str, his clone jutsu is lvl 3 and doing 200 dmg, mine clone jutsu is lvl 1 and doing 230 dmg,. seem odd.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now